𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 {58}

"Oppa, are you guys free today?" You asked stuffing books in your bag.

"Yeah...I mean after 6, we will be" Namjoon shrugged, feeding you the omelette while you hurried.

"I still don't understand why you're leaving so early for school. It doesn't start for another hour." Jin fixed his wrist watch.

"I have a test today, I just wanna drop in early and prepare" Namjoon fed you another bite and smiled proudly.

"But princess, why'd you ask whether we're free or not?" You turned to Namjoon.

"Oppa I wanted the prom dress. Can we all go to the mall?" Namjoon and Jin nodded.

--------

"Hey Hwanji!! I'm here. Sorry I'm late. Are you ready for first day of school?" You asked, before hugging Jungkook.

"Kook, are you sure it's not too early?" You asked.

"C'mon babe, she'll be fine. Right Wan"

"Yes unnie, don't worry, I'll be fine!" You smiled.

"You know it's a relief knowing you will be there in the same campus" You smiled at Jungkook's words and headed out, while your bodybuilder boyfriend carried both your bags and headed towards the car.

Hwanji's admission from the hostel was cancelled 2 weeks back. Jungkook then started stressing out about her school when you suggested your school.

Jungkook liked the idea of you and her being in the same campus and well, here you are, early than usual to pick Hwanji up so Jungkook could drop the both of you.

To assist with Hwanji's wheelchair, Jungkook has a man assigned but he felt secure that you'd be there too.

------------------

"Hwan, I'm getting late for class, I have a test too. I'll leave okay...Please take care. I'll come here during recess and we can sit at the cafeteria together. Do you wanna sit with my friends?" She bit her lip.

"What's wrong?"

"U-Unnie, I'm not good with new people..." You smiled and pat her head.

"Okay, we'll go to the rooftop and eat alone. Okay?" She nodded as you looked at her guard.

"Uhh Mr. Park, when she's done with her class, just give a call to Jungkook, update him about her, yeah?" He bowed and nodded as you skipped to class after texting Jungkook.

It felt good being responsible for a child. You were always the kid. And Jungkook trusting you with Hwanji made your chest swell with pride. You knew you couldn't be her real sister but the way she called you 'unnie' made you feel some type of way.

It felt...good.

--------------------

"We're home!" You pushed the wheelchair inside and clung onto Jungkook who looked like he just had a panic attack.

"Babe what's wrong, you're sweaty?" You chuckled.

"You guys were late...You said you would be here by 3!"

"Jungkook, it's 3:08, can you calm down..." You pursed your lips into a thin line.

"8 MINUTES LATE"

"DUDE IT TAKES TIME"

"OPPA UNNIE STOP FIGHTING"

You and Hwanji burst into laughter while Jungkook stood there dumbfounded.