𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 {21}

"D-Did you just..." You asked, still astonished. "Did I just what princess?" He asked casually. "Y-You smiled..." You stuttered. "Well, you're the reason."

Sure, it wasn't a full smile but a very small one. At least he smiled. "I thought you'd never..." You scoffed. "Well, I did" He snickered. "So, Miss Y/n?" He said. "Yes, Mr. Jeon" You asked. "Let's go. It's almost time for biology class" He ruffled your hair as you chuckle. You left first, making sure that no one doubts (how did I just realize this?) , as Jungkook followed after 2-3 minutes.

The paper in her hand crumbled as she stared at her men. "He. Fucking. What?!" She asked, crumpling the paper harder. "M-Ma'am, we I-informed you w-what we knew..." The male looked down. Right when she was about to speak, a phone call interrupted her.

The name 'My world ♥️💋' flashing on the screen, making her angrier every second. She managed to answer the phone without yeeting (lmfao) it across the room. She signaled the men to go out before pressing the cold device against her ear.

"Hello?" The cold voice on the other side spoke up, making sure he's audible. Her anger somehow turned into dejected as a tear formed in her left eye. "How could you do this to me?!" She screamed. "What?" He asked, confused. "Why the fuck would you cheat on me, Jeon Jungkook?!" She yelled.

"So you found out?" She heard a snicker. "What else do you expect?!" She groaned. "I called you to tell you that we're over, by the way. So I didn't exactly cheat. Wait. We weren't in a relationship in the first place. You just wanted to be in one and kept bugging me about it. Also, I replied with 'Do whatever you want' So shut up." The male rolled his eyes, which wasn't very visible for the girl.

"Arghh Jungko-

"Lisa, look, I love her. And dare you lay a finger on her. You hear me?" He asked.

(Look, Ik it seems like Lisa will sabotage Jk and Y/n. But she ain't the villain here. You will be shocked to know who is. So, all the armyblinks reading this, please don't stop reading this book 😭)

"I hate you" The phone was smashed across the room by Lisa as she pulled her hair in frustration.

"Jungkookie" You called out. "Hmm" He said, still typing something in his laptop. "It's important!" You said again. Your latest (why am I like this? 😑) boyfriend looked up at you. "I have work Y/Nie". He sighed. "Yeah, well, how are we supposed to meet up?" You asked. "We're together right now!" He said.

"No! I meant the only place I can go to is school. Thanks to my sister" You groaned. "Aish. That's your concern? I can give you detentions, and we can spend time there" He winked with a smirk. "Yeah, and once my sister finds out, she can kill me?" You asked, scoffing.

"We'll find a way out, princess. Don't worry about it" He got up, pulling you into a hug squishing you. "Ihavemusifletgo" You were unable to speak due to him squishing you. "What?" He asked, pulling away as you caught your breath.

(How tho? It wasn't flying away- I will shut up. Congratulations 😊)

"I have music...I gotta go...bye!" You gave him a quick hug before rushing out.

"Miss Y/n, your brothers have called you in the meeting room" The maid said before leaving. Your eyes widened and heartbeat quickened. Could they possibly know? How tho? Well, sure they knew about Lisa because one of your bodyguards was passing by the class at the exact same time Lisa sat beside you. But this? You'd made sure you're free. No tracking devices, no recorders, no guards. Then how?

With slow hesitant steps, you walked through the very same hallway. The same feeling, same light adjustment and same clothes giving you strong feeling of deja vu.

You knocked on the door. "Come in" Jin said. You hesitantly opened the door, to be greeted by both your brothers, who were busy in their phone. What was this about? Your Instagram or Twitter account? Sangmin? Xuimin, or...worse...Jungkook?

Their gaze followed your scared figure, as they set their phones in their pockets, in unison. "O-Oppa, did you call?" You asked. "Yes, we did. Come, sit" Namjoon spoke with a straight face.

"O-Ok" You nodded.

You sat on the seat, way too anxious and nervous to make yourself comfortable. Both your brothers were holding cold expressions, not really allowing you to calm down. Anger, not being so visible on their face. But it happens only when they're mad at you.

"So..." Jin started. "Yes?" You asked, still fidgeting with your fingers. "Do you remember the 'rules' list we gave you before you started going to real school?" They asked. Now you knew this was definitely about Jungkook. "Oppa I c-

"Yes or no, Kim Y/n?" Namjoon asked. "Y-Yes..." You hesitantly replied.

"Well, we're cmfellung eome runwns front that" Jin mumbled the rest, as you didn't hear anything. "What?" You asked. "I said we'd be cjsneeiung shne ryns fam that" Jin said again.

"Oppa..."
"Hyung..."

You and Namjoon both said in unison. "Joon, you tell it..." Jin shrugged, averting his gaze from you.

"What?! No!" Namjoon groaned. "You're the oldest...you're supposed to tell her." Namjoon shrugged.

"Oppa, I'm hungry..." You pouted. "I'll feed you later alright? But this is important, tho I wish I could avoid it..." Namjoon mumbled the last bit. "Oh no! I will feed her! The last time you did, you broke a plate, bended a spoon and somehow a chopstick ended up in Monnie's nose..." Jin stated.

"Can I go-

"WE'RE CANCELLING SOME OF THE RULES" Jin said, hiding his face in his hands. "W-What...?" You asked. "Ya heard him sis" Namjoon sighed. "Which ones!?" You asked excited.

"Well, you can make friends BUT they're supposed to be girls..." Jin said.
"You can go out apart from school but be back by 7, 7:25, max" Namjoon said.

"And the number of bodyguards will decrease...so basically, Minho, Jihyun, Danwoo, Moonbin and Tao, will be your only bodyguards. Not the rest of the 5" Jin said.
"If this is a joke, I hate it!" You said, still not believing your brothers. For once, you'd finally get a friend!

"It's not, princess. Consider this as your 18th birthday gift, we didn't even get you anything special..." Jin shrugged.

"Uhh, you got me a brand new Mercedes, my favorite chocolates from Italy, Spain and France, A lot of dresses, Vixx's and Day6's new albums and merchandise, Crossbody bag, A camera, Selena Gomez's lipstic-

"What?! No! Stop lying! Just because we're mafias, it doesn't mean we'll sneak into some singer's dressing room and steal her lipsticks!!" Namjoon defended himself. "Yeah Y/n, if we did, it would've been visible that Namjoon was in there..." Jin laughed.

"Aish, I meant the brand Selena Gomez. Rare beauty!" You smacked your head. "Anyway so, A very expensive Bluetooth speaker and plushies. And holy god, Hoseok and Yoongi oppa...pshh, I don't even wanna talk about everything they got me..." You shake your head.

"But that didn't really make you happy as much as this did..." Jin said with a soft smile. "Well...I'm thankful for anything and everything both of you do for me. And I really appreciate it Oppa. But...I kinda felt the need of having a friend...so..." You look down, pouting.

Namjoon stood up and opened his arms not so widely as you got up and ran and hugged him. "This...means a lot to me" Jin stood up and joined the hug as you smiled widely in your brothers' embrace.

-To Be Continued-

Thoughts about this chapter, butters??