𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺?!?! {60}

"And then he's like "I'm breaking up with you" What a jerk!" You huffed and sat on the bed.

"I know! what a bitch" Jungkook agreed, with the same energy.

"But I don't get why he broke up with me" You pouted.

"I loved him, Kookie"

"Sometimes you just gotta let go off people" He just shrugged.

"But stop fussing over it. It's just a fanfiction."

"IT'S NEVER JUST A FANFICTION JUNGKOOK!!"

"OK SORRY" He threw his hands in the air.

"But you know if there was a parallel universe, then maybe I could've married Junh-

"NO WHAT THE HELL?! YOU WOULD DATE ME EVEN IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE"

"But that would end the whole point of parallel universe."

"Then maybe I could have protective siblings and you could've been a mafia boss. You would pull off the look" He shrugged.

"Really? Have you ever imagined me as one?" He nodded.

"Black overalls. Like a skin tight top and high waisted jeans. A gun case tied on your waist. Heeled boots, but no more than 2 inches. High ponytail. You'd look hot." You blushed while he casually spoke.

"Shut up" You mumbled. 

"Jungkook."

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk about something you don't like talking about?" He sighed

"Is it about my trauma" You nodded.

"Babe, I told you, I'm fine now"

"No Jungkook. You can't just pretend to be fine. It's not healthy for a 20 year old to be this cold. Babe, you and your sister both need therapy."

"Therapy?! Y/n, where is this coming fr-,'

"Kookie, listen, I love you. I want the best for you. Moreover, you can't live with this burden forever. Plus if it's about being a mafia, then y'know...get a therapist like you got a mafia stuff doctor" 

"No, Y/n, it's pointless. Please let it go!"

 Jungkook please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

"No Y/n...moreover, I only listen to me and myself"

-----------------------------

"And you, apparently" Jungkook, once again mumbled, sitting with you in front of a woman. She had red hair with wolf bangs that complimented her frizzy hair.

"I'm gonna leave. Bye, love you" You blew a kiss and closed the door.

"So, Mr. Jeon" The therapist started as Jungkook fidgeted with stuff on his office table.

-------------------------

𝐹𝑒𝓌 == weeks == 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇:

"How was your session?" He came and sat next to you on the couch that was in his small little condo.

"Good."

You'd noticed that Jungkook was way better after the therapy. He was stress-free, expressed his emotions more. and...