𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯?! {28}

"Fine then! Do so" You crossed your arms after you harshly wiped your tears. "She was my cousin..." Jungkook sighed. "Cousin?! So you uhh sleep...with your...cousin...? This is not Alabama tho..." You look down.

"What?! No!! I didn't fuck her! It was a prank..." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Prank?" You asked, confused. "Yes! I was helping her study and then you called. So she got impatient and said that in the phone..." Jungkook shook his head. "But when I asked you if you were busy, you said you were free..." You pout. "Yeah...because I'm never too busy to talk to you."

You suddenly stood up, making him stand up too. You buried your face in your hands, as you start sobbing loudly.

At this point, everyone. Literally everyone present in the park were staring at both of you. Early evening is the worst time to be in the park. "Now what happened?!" Jungkook panicked, trying to calm you down. "I'm sorry!! I doubted you! I'm the worst gir-

"Don't even dare to complete that sentence. Anyone would've misunderstood it. Tho our first misunderstanding was much earlier than other couples-

"It was because of your cousin so...I...wouldn't really say we fought. Let's just forget this happened. I guess..?"

"Mhm...you're right..." He shrugged. "Huggie?" You pout. He opened his arms as you ran into him, burying your face in his chest. "You're the best girlfriend ever" He mumbled, kissing the top of your head.

"Why. Would. You. Fucking. Do. That?!?!" Jungkook yelled. "Cause I'm trapped here. I wanna leave" Jennie shrugged. "For fuck's sake, tell me about your brothers, and leave!" Jungkook groaned. "I told you. Also, they're my half brothers. So shut up" She rolled her eyes.

"Look, everyone in this room knows that you're lying." Jungkook pointed at each of his men present in the room all at once making Jennie roll her eyes. "I told you I fucking don't have older brothers!" Jennie yelled.

"I do not appreciate that tone, Kim Jennie"

"Like I care" She scoffed. "I'm tired of wearing this mask and staying in the dark. Just tell me about your brothers and leave!"

"For the last time, I do not have any older brothers-

"Boss!! She's right! She's not RM and RJ's sister..." A tired and deep voice interrupted them. Jungkook's eyes widened hearing the statement. "W-What...?" He asked in disbelief. Anger, sadness, regret taking over him. "S-Sorry..." His man looked down. "The fuck do you mean by that Kai?!" Jungkook yelled. "You mean to say I wasted so much of my fucking time, interrogating the wrong girl who almost made me break up with my girlfriend?!" He scoffed.

"S-Sir it won't happen next time..."

"WHY THE FUCK DID IT HAPPEN THIS TIME IS MY QUESTION?!" His screams erupted. He glared at his man once again before looking at Jennie. "Drop her from wherever you bought her." Jungkook said as 4 of his men nodded, untying Jennie from the chair.

Silence filled the room, and tears filled Jungkook's eyes. He collapsed on the chair caressing the frame in his hand.

I'm sorry I failed to protect you

He harshly wiped his tear which definitely didn't go unnoticed by the two present in the room. "Kook we've been trying...but-

"I don't get it hyung. I...I fall weak every time I think about her. I miss her." At this point, he was crying. This was one of the rarest times when he fell weak. Times when he wanted to rant in front of his hyungs. Times when he needed someone. And it was his hyungs. And You.

"Let it out" Jimin smiled warmly as Jungkook proceeded to do what Jimin asked him to. "Trust me, you will have those bastards in front of you in no time...we promise..." Taehyung pat his back.

"Hyung 5 years...we've been looking for them for 5 fucking years...I don't wanna give up but-

"Kook, we are going to avenge her death. Don't even think of giving up. We will find a way..."

--

"Where were you?" Jin asked, averting his gaze from his phone to you. "Just at the park, why?" You replied. "You're late..." He threw a sharp glare, your way. "I just knew you would say that! So, Mr. Kim, I was standing at the porch at 6:58 and 17 seconds. I came in. I removed my shoes. And by the time I was in the mansion's hallway, it was 7:00. So technically I was 2 minutes early. You loose, big brother!" You smirk.

"Whatever sis. Go to your room and freshen up and come back for dinner. You got school tomorrow..." Jin said. You nodded, skipping your way to your room. You plopped yourself on your bed, before you texted Jungkook about how you safely reached home.

Then, you remembered how you have to go down for dinner. You got up. Got into baggy clothes, and headed down.

Your brothers smiled at you as you smiled back before resting yourself on the chair. The maid served you food and milk in your personalized cup, as you began eating.

(At least this bitch gets to eat on her own sometimes...)

Your eyes were on the plate, you were mentally present in the room, sitting on the dining table. Basically, physically present. But mentally...absent. Your mind plotting some crazy revenge ideas as you tried your best controlling your smile and evil cackle. But you didn't wanna make it extreme. Something that won't hurt Jungkook but which includes 100% of your entertainment.

Sure, it was his cousin who pulled the prank. But there was no way you were backing off. What happened genuinely scared the holy Namjesus out of you and you were going to take revenge. Of course.

After gulping the last bit of milk you rushed to your room, bidding your brothers a goodbye.

And you started googling some crazy couple pranks.

-To Be Continued-