𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 {74}

He hated how everything came crashing down in a matter of 5 minutes. Everything was going well. 

Time just wasn't favoring the couple. Y/n wanted to tell so much to her boyfriend. She wanted to let him know that he was the only one she thought of and he will be the only one. Life was so inequitable to them that it felt like everything's pointless.

Your life wasn't bad enough to end it, but wasn't good enough to live either.

Jungkook could only think about how everything was before this drama happened.

-- Flashback

It was a sunny afternoon. The roads shimmered in the heat of the midday sun.  Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that slanted through the window. Your eyes stuck on those very tiny specks.

"So deep in thought that the hottest man in existence is behind you, and the window interests you more?" You rolled your eyes at the comment. You were currently sitting between his legs, your back rested against him and his veiny hands being twiddles by yours.

You wrapped his arms against yourself.

"I'm not deep in thought. I'm just-"

"Is everything okay, baby?" You nodded and turned around as he stole a quick peck. And everything was. What possibly could you worry about when you had him.

...except losing him.

"Jungkook...if one day, god forbid, one day, my brothers find out about us. What will we do" He pulled his hand away, with yours securely wrapped in it and kissed the back of it.

"Then we'll run away. Far away from then. Marry, come back and then apologize. The end."

You tsked. "I'm serious, kookie! I'm scared. One of them asked me if I had a boyfriend. And he's the most innocent one. What if the others doubt, and eventually find out?" Jungkook sighed.
"Honestly, I don't know. I have never dated a girl whose brothers are cannibals!" You playfully hit him in the chest.

"Look, I don't know what the future is like. As long as I'm with you, I'm good. So let's not talk about crap and just focus on each other...for now?" You nodded as you both shared a kiss.

"Oh bt-dubs, you're not that hot" You shrugged.
"Oh really? so who is that hot?" 
"Umm...lemme think. Park Seojun? Park Hyungsik...Cha Eunwoo...Park Bo Gum...But there's this one man...dude he's like so hot. I just wanna marry him. The best person I've ever met. And angel, LITERALLY." You fangirled.
"Really? What's his name" He asked, raising a brow.

"Jeon Jungkook" He smiled as he hugged you tighter.

"Me? Really baby. You said you wanted to marry that person" Your eyes widened as realization hit you. 

"I-I-"

"You what, honey? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked.
"You're so annoying" You mumbled, pouting.

"For real? Ugh Why do I have to be so annoying?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

His fingers travelled to your stomach, as he suddenly started ticking you.

"Ju-Jungkook!!! ST-HAHAHHA-OMG REALLY STOP- HAHHAHA NO STO-JUNGK-" You said in between laughter.
He eventually stopped as you fell beside him.

"You're the craziest dude I've ever seen"
"Then you're a crazier chick cause you're dating me" You both chuckled.

--End of Flashback--

It was all so perfect. He knew that his love was so strong, that no obstacle would ever be able to pull them apart. They were so strong together. Was his love falling weak then?

----

"O-Oppa?" You called out.
"Hm" He replied without looking.
"Yoongi oppa..."
"What, Y/n? I'm working" He said as his gaze was still stuck to the papers in front of him as he tried ignoring your presence. You wiped the lonely tear harshly, and forcefully hugged Yoongi. 

He was frozen. He didn't push you...but didn't hug you back either. You started speaking.

"I'm sorry, okay! Can you stop ignoring me? You can't be mad at me forever, y'know?" He wrapped his arms around you for a split second before pulling away.

"I'm not mad...and this is not the "I'm not mad, I'm disappointed" crap. Y/n, we're scared. Well, sure I was mad first, and disappointed too but the thing is, we four, are constantly worrying about you. And in a situation like this, we expect you to understand where we're coming from. It's unfair to us to. You have no idea how bad we felt when we found out. Y/n you'd been lying and coming up with all kinds of strategies to meet up with that kid. I mean, you went against your brothers for him. Kid, we don't hate you. We don't wanna ruin your life, no! This is why we did this. Regaining our trusts is gonna be one hell of a task, if I'm being very honest. But do your best. I may not have completely forgiven you, but I'm happy that you broke it off with him" Yoongi let it all out. 

You sighed.

Why is everyone suddenly assuming that I broke up with him?

Welp, at least he's a bit convinced. 2 down, 2 more to go!

You let the last bit slide.

"Yes, oppa...I understand. I'll try to fix it all." He kissed you on the top of your head.
"I know you will, kid...I know"

--

Is it honestly that hard for them to understand that you're a damn human with feelings? you used to love the life you were living. Who wouldn't. You had men and woman waiting on you, hand and foot, every toy, every wish was fulfilled. But was it all worth it if it meant that you had to spend the rest of your life with your diamonds instead of the on you loved? 

You wished you could turn back time to when you were genuinely happy. To the time you spent with him.

_Flashback_

"You're so stupid" He said making you pout.
"Baby, did you know about this invention called oven mittens? You put them on before taking out hot stuff so you don't get a burn" He said, while rubbing cream on your burn.

"I took you out without oven mitts, and that turned out just fine" You wiggled your eyebrows making him roll his eyes, as he blew on the red mark on your fingers.
"Stop trying to make it better by using cheesy pick up lines" You giggled.
"I swear it doesn't hurt that much...Kookie, stop worrying about the littlest things." 

"It could've been worse" he shrugged.
"Dude, you literally had a bruise on your forehead. You didn't hear me scream about it" You rolled your eyes.
"Yes, I didn't...I didn't cause you were crying your ass off silently."

"Ok fine maybe I was! But who's stupid enough to bump into a wall." You pulled your hand away from his grip.

"Correction, it was a glass door. I didn't see it"
"That swelling was pretty intense tho" You rested yourself against the headboard"
"It was huh?" He kept the first aid kit back.
"Ok end this conversation already! I surrender, Mr. Jeon...I will take care of myself from now on and bake under adult supervision" You playfully said in a serious tone.

"Good for you, Miss Kim" He pecked you on the lips as you returned it.

-End Of Flashback-

Time is a brutal thing. You cannot turn it back to when you were happy. One day, it favors you...the next, it turns its back around. You hated it. But to be frank, both of you were helpless. You could do nothing but wait.

Jungkook considered himself pretty strong. I mean, he once took down 18 men at once, single-handedly. But what was the strength worth if he couldn't be with the love of his life?

Will time ever support them again...ever?

_To Be Continued_