𝘍𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 {68}

Thinking about your future was something extremely stressful. There were days where you were a fierce gazelle, ready to run away with the man you love. and there were days where you were a little puppy, your leash being your brothers' affection.

It hurt when no one understood you and when someone did, you weren't allowed to be with them.

Future is something what Jungkook and you don't talk much about-unlike other couples. It scares you to even think about it and he knows that well. But how practical was it. There were still a thousand secrets, waiting behind doors, that may ruin this relationship in a split second and you will not even know.

"But Y/n, someday you have to talk to him about this" You sighed and buried your face in a pillow.

"I know...I do. I really do. But what if I can't? Unnie, what if he just breaks up with me after knowing the truth?" Joyu placed a palm on yours as you stared at the night view of Seoul.

'A magnificent sight of somebody's thorns. And maybe they're comforted by looking at yours'.

...wise words

"But why did he bring this up, if he thinks you're from a normal family?"

"Unnie he knows how strict my brothers are. And maybe this concern has been lingering in his mind for a while. I had to talk it out with him." 

__Yesterday__

"So this is what  couples do at a sleepover?" He says, eating the cucumber that was placed on his eye.
"You were the one who planned this but didn't do the research on sleepovers?" 
"Y/n my face will break!" Ignoring your words, he whined, his words almost incomprehensible due to the dried texture of the face mask.

"Ok then stop talking, baby...just 5 minutes, then we can wash off" A groan was heard.

"That was so much fun!!" He pat-dried his face with a towel.
"Kookie! You love doing stuff but you're so impatient" You rolled your eyes and dried of your face too.

"What's next?"

The next few hours passed pretty quick. You almost couldn't tell that in the past few hours, you baked cookies and cupcakes, did skincare, and messed around with Jimin, Taehyung, Hwanji and Jungkook.

"I'm sleepy" Jungkook yawned.
"You always are" Hwanji snorted.
"No guys...really...let's all go to sleep...this is unhealthy" You stretched your arms as the others whined. 

"Let's go" You yawned and nodded, as you held Jungkook's hand, pouting as he dragged you upstairs.

"When are they coming back?" Jungkook abruptly asked, catching you off guard, while he casually continued organizing his night-stand.
"Huh?"
"Your brothers...when are they coming back?"
"I-I don't know...why?"
"No reason...?" He said it in an oddly different tone. I was so sure this wasn't an uninhibited-'just asking' question. It was more than that.

"No...there is a reason. You said it differently..." Your eyebrows crashed together.

"No baby, really...there is no reason. I just asked."
"You didn't 'just-ask', Jeon. Tell me what's wrong. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Y/n...perfectly fine" You could hear mild irritation in his tone. 
"Jungkook..."

"Fine! Nothing's okay! I keep thinking about us! We don't have a damn future, and I'm really sorry but you absolutely don't give two shits!"