𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 {49}

"Babe your phone's going off continuously" He informed you, even though he knew you could hear it.

"Can you just check who is it...I'm still doing my hair" You styled your hair, getting ready for your lunch date with Jungkook. 

Well, you were at his condo, making jigsaw puzzles, as per your request--demand--when Jungkook suggested a lunch date and you were good with it.

You always had a pair of spare clothes at Jungkook's and necessary make up items so you were good to go.

"Your friend...Yeji" You could hear your phone blow up and chuckled at the impatient behavior of your friend.

Yeddong <3 : Y/N

Y/N

BITCH

FUCKER

DUMBASS

KIDDO

Y/NNNNNNN

GET YOUR ASS ONLINE YOU  CONSTIPATED PUDDING

Y/N RYU'S BEEN BUGGING ME TO TELL HER ABOUT THE ROSE. 

DID YOU FIND OUT WHO SENT THE NOTE??

DUDE IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO OUT LIKE THAT. STAY HOME

"What is she saying? What's dangerous." Usually, he'd never invade your privacy. But if it was about your safety...he could do anything.

"Nothing kookie don't worry about it" You took your phone to text her back but...

"Y/n" His stern and cold voice stopped you.

"It's really nothing" You didn't think it was a good idea to tell him. You were scared he would break up with you if he found out that you and your ex talked. Moreover, now that everything's sorted, you didn't wanna worry him.

"Park Y/n" 

You sighed

"Xiumin  sent me a rose and a note so I confronted him-,"

"What" He said plainly. It was hard to interpret his emotions. 

"Jungkook I,-"

"He stalked  you?" Yet again, there was no emotion on his face.

"Listen! I texted him and we talked a bit then I...blocked him" You gulped.

"You're telling this to me now?" He raised a brow, supressing his anger.

"But-,"

"DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT MAN WELL? HUH?! TELL ME Y/N"

Did you? You dated for a while...so you probably did.

"ONCE HE SETS HIS EYES ON SOMETHING, HE WON'T LEAVE. AND THE FACT THAT HIS TARGET THIS TIME IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND IS NOT HELPING"

You flinched. You never thought he would raise his voice at you. But could you really blame him? He was worried sick for you. He knew what kind of a man Xiumin was. 

"Jung-,"

"SOMETHING THIS BIG HAPPENED AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME"

"YES BECAUSE I SORTED IT OUT ON MY OWN. DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M WEAK?! HUH?!

"IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING WEAK AND STRONG, Y/N IT'S ABOUT YOUR SAFETY. HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME SUCH A THING?! I JUST WANT TO PROTECT YOU"

"WELL GUESS WHAT I CAN PROTECT MYSELF."