𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘e {39}

"I'm loosing patience at this point" Jungkook said calmly yet intimidatingly. All his men stood in front of him, lowering their heads, ashamed of not being able to reach their boss's expectation. hesitant to even look at their boss. "Listen up...I hired you because my business partner said that you 7 were his best workers. I don't give a single fuck that you're new. You've been explained what to do, and who to bring. take as much money as you want but I want their sister right in front of my eyes." Jungkook ordered. "Sir, w-we need more time..." His legs trembled, heart beat increased, he shivered as he spoke those words. "Time is what I don't have. Either you get her to me, or you get fired. and if I fire you, Lee will automatically do so"

"N-No sir...we'll make sure you will have her by...t-today"

"Today?" Jungkook raised a brow. "Ok...before 12 am. or else it's gonna be my gun and your head. Understood?

They all nodded. "Now, get to work" Jungkook ordered. all the men left, worried about how they're gonna find a mafia's sister in just one day.

--

"Eunnie, I really don't think you should sexualize a man who used to be your teacher" Ryujin said, a bit disgusted about how her best friend wanted to fuck her former teacher. And she didn't wanna hear it...not when she was eating food. Yeji just rolled
her eyes, kind of getting used to the gross talks.

"Hey girls!" You chirped walking towards the girls as you pulled out a chair as you made yourself comfortable. "Soooo, what'd I miss?" You asked, passing sweet and positive vibes to your best friends. "Just Eunjin wanting to fuck Mr. Jeon"

You mentally groaned. You felt running back home again. As if Ryujin could hear your thoughts, she diverted the topic. "Oh girls...dad's getting me tickets for Pentagon's concert...y'all wanna join?? I'll ask him to get 3 for y'all as well..."

"Uh...I...actually got the front row tickets...for all of us...my brothers said they'll come with us since they don't want me going out alone past 7."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?! THE FRONT ROW TICKETS?!? OMG YESSS" Yeji squealed. Not that she couldn't afford front row tickets very easily...

"You're so down to earth and adorable..." The corners of your lips curved up into a small smile. "What do you mean??" She asked confused. "Mhm...nothing..." You said pinching her cheeks. "Ayo, she's mine..." Ryujin huffed, pretending to be jealous. "Nahhh I'm Y/n's" Yeji laughed.

"Eunjin...you've been awfully quiet...is everything okay?" you asked. "I'm fine, Y/nie...just...thinking about something..." She said as you nodded.

"Bye girls! Love y'all!!" You waved at them as they waved back at you with bright smiles on their faces.

You headed out. Today was awfully quiet for some reason. The route you take home is usually quiet but today...was much quieter. You couldn't see a single soul. It was kinda creepy seeing everything so deserted. Your house was a bit far away from the café. in two different directions. 

You were exactly 15 minutes away from your house. 

Everything was going fine. yet, you were getting very creepy vibes. You looked at your purse, debating whether if you should call your brothers or not. This is the time when they usually have meetings. The peak hour...is what you call it. You didn't want to disturb them. 

Then, the thought of calling Jungkook entered your mind. You shrugged it off since it was no point calling him from far away just for a 15 minute walk. 

You were deep into your thoughts when suddenly...

screech...

 A black minivan pulled up. You tried backing of but they opened the doors and forced you in. "Finally...we got their sister..." A man with a deep voice said. "No, let me go!!" You screamed and protested...yet they showed no mercy. 

The man, who seemed like the leader of the pack, held out a handkerchief near your mouth. "W-What's t-tha..." Your voice trailed off due to the drug you inhaled. 

--

"Boss! we got her!! She's in the basement...she's awake..." The leader came, panting in. 

A dark chuckle escaped the younger man's lips. Eyes clearly reeking of desperation. "Yes! Yes!! You did it!!" He cheered. 

He immediately got up, rushing towards the basement. Frightened and loud sobs made the male a bit hesitant. But he didn't wait all these years just to feel sympathetic towards someone. 

He opened the door. The girl with an extremely familiar voice (which went unnoticed by the man due to the excitement he was feeling) sobbed in the dark. her hands tied up as her mouth and eyes were covered with a black tape. 

He walked closer to her. "Y-You're finally here...After all these years...y-you're here..."

"L-Let me go...p-please..." The delicate whimper which was not so audible because of the cloth made the man chuckle. "Sure, I will...once I'm done with my work..."

He gently untied the female's hands and removed the eye mask and cloth which was covering her mouth. "Lights..." He said. The lights of the dark basement switched on. Bright lights flooded into the room making the man cover his eyes, while the girl did the same. 

It took a while for their eyes to adjust to the light. 

They both opened their eyes...

"Kookie?!"

"Y/n?!"

~To Be Continued ~

Sorry for the delay but like-

presenting another chapter. 

So butterz. Ive been a bit inactive and im sorry for that. But school's being an ass. 

Anywayzzz this stuff here, ye? it might seem like a filler but its not. im not giving spoilers or anything but just remember, one truth leads to another and eventually, they start facing hardships. 

The question is...will they overpower the hardships or will the hardships overpower them?