𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 {32}

"But kook!" Jimin whined. "Hyung...we started dating 2 months back. Calm down..." Jungkook rolled his eyes at the older's request. It was definitely not that he didn't trust either of you. He was scared that it would be revealed that he's a mafia. And he feared loosing you. Apart from that, he knew that you were an introvert. He just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Cause, boy, did he know how you were with new people?

"But what's the problem...?" Taehyung asked. "She's shy okay..." Jungkook stated. "Fine. If she says yes, you will get her to meet us. If she says no, we will wait..." Jimin shrugged. "Well, ok, the next time we meet, I'll ask her. Ok?"

Jungkook said, earning smug smiles from both his friends.

"What?" He raised a brow. "Call her in front of us" The shortest spoke up, earning a scoff from the youngest. "What? You don't trust me." Jimin and Tae looked at each other for a second, turning their head back to the Maknae.

"No" The 95' liners spoke up, in unison. "Whatever" Jungkook mumbled, whipping out his phone. Both the boys, creeped up, glueing their eyes to the phone. Jungkook rolled his eyes before going to speed dial. "Milky Way 💜🍫"

Taehyung and Jimin walked away a bit as Jimin spoke. "Omg omg omg you get why he saved it as Milky Way?" Jimin asked, excitedly. "No" Taehyung whispered. "Bro! Her eyes are probably as deep as the galaxy. That's why!!" Jimin squealed, whispering.

"What? No!" Tae rolled his eyes. "Fine! Let's ask him..."

"Kook" Jimin called out to the Maknae who were currently trying to reach you. "Yes?" Jungkook replied. "We know why you saved her name as Milky Way" Jimin said with a grin. "Ok...? Good for you" Jungkook said giving a weird look. "It's because her eyes are as deep as the galaxy right?" Jimin asked.

"What? No. It's because she loves Milky Way. Way too much..." A small yet admirable smile captured the maknae's face as both the hyungs stared at him, grinning.

The plain and boring ringtone interrupted the 3. "It's Y/n!! Answer!" Taehyung enthusiastically exclaimed. "Ok ok chill." Jungkook answered. "Heyy! Did you call? I'm so sorry I was in the shower and my phone was on silent and-

"Shhh...calm down, Milky Way..." Jungkook sarcastically stated. "Ok ok Mr. Gangsta..." A chuckle was heard. "So. Why'd you call?" You asked. "Oh yeah...umm nothing much jus- ahh!"

Jungkook shrieked as he felt someone pinch his arm. He covered the speaker with his hand, ignoring the 'Hellos' from the phone as he turned back to Jimin. "What the fuck do you want, small hands?!" He whisper yelled. "Just tell her why you called." Jimin whispered back. "Fine!" Jungkook said back before pressing the phone on his ear again.

"Hello? Jungkook, is everything okay? I heard you scream?" You asked, concern lacing in your speech. "Oh, no. I'm fine. Umm an ant...bit me..."

"Oh?" No, you didn't buy it. But...well...you just decided to shrug it off. "So, any special reason for calling. I still gotta blow dry my hair!" You said. "Oh yeah...umm...so...do you want to...uh...m-meet my friends...? Jimin and Tae?" He asked. "Wait really?!"

"Yeah, I mean if you're comfortable with it..." He shrugged. "Of course I am! So umm tuitions at 5 tomorrow?" You asked. "Yeah...sure..." Jungkook shrugged.

He ended the call.

"Happy?" He asked. "Yes!!" Both the boys cheered, mumbling incoherent words.

Whereas you, started deciding outfits for tomorrow. You were a nervous wreck. Jungkook mentioned that he listened to everything his hyungs said. Well, if they didn't like you, he might leave you. And now that you know that you are sure about loving him, you couldn't loose him. At any cost.

Tomorrow would be an exciting day. But...it would be kind of scary too.

They seemed nice on texts...but what if they're different in real life?

Thoughts roamed in your heads.

Calm down Y/n. Just sleep...

With that, you were on your bed, in deep sleep.

-To Be Continued-