𝘐𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘦?? {54}

★彡[2 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ]彡★

"SCREW YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS. I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME HUH?!" She threw the plate kept on her table.

"CALM DOWN! I DIDN'T MEAN TO RAISE MY VOICE" Jungkook dodged the plate.

"I hate you. I hate you so much" She started sobbing hysterically. 

"Just come with us Hw-

"NO. NO. GET LOST!! GO AWAY FROM HERE" She threw a glass of water.

"FINE. I AM STUPID FOR TRYING TO GET A BITCH LIKE YOU TO LISTEN TO ME. I AM STUPID" Jungkook slammed the door and walked out of the building.

Me

Y/n, are you busy

Milky way <3

No why?? I just came back from extra classes. The legit ones

Me

Come over, can you?

Milky way <3

Uhh...it's difficult.........

Me 

Please?

Milky way

Uhh okay see you in 10 :) 

Bye love you

Me

I love you too

You clutched your laptop bag and with a smile on your face, sat in a car.

Danwoo would never drop you off at Jungkook's and it was getting frustrating taking public transport everytime you had to go to his house.

So well, you got yourself a new driver while Danwoo thought that you're with your friends.

Honestly...that man is confusing. He would let you go around with Xiumin. Yet if you ask him to drop you off at Sangmin's, he would bring up your brothers.

Maybe Xiumin payed him way more than you thought.

------

You hugged him and placed a palm on his right cheek while leaned in to kiss his left one.

"Why'd you get your laptop" He asked before pecking your lips.

"I told you, I came directly from tuition" He made an 'o' face as you both walked to his room

He plopped himself on his bed as you made yourself comfortable in his arms.

"Remember when you 'broke in' to my house?" He hummed, letting out a breathy chuckle. How could he forget that?

"I showed you my baby pics. I think it's your turn now" You gave him a cheeky smile as he got up and walked towards a drawer.