𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 {15}

.

"Get me their information

"Get me their information...immediately" Jin ordered. "Yes sir" His employee scurried off, as Jin held your tiny body close to him, also allowing Namjoon to wrap an arm around you.

"Princess, are you ready to talk" He asked. You snuggled into Namjoon's chest deeper, nodding a no. A sigh escaped Namjoon's lips. "Y/n, we won't know what's wrong until you tell us"

You sat up straight, making the other two sit up as well.

"Oppa, please promise me something..." You said. "What is it?" Jin asked. "P-Promise me you won't hurt them..." You look down. "What? Are you out of your mind?!" Namjoon asked. "Oppa...please..." You looked at Jin.

"We've always taught you to keep promises. And we wouldn't make promises which we will eventually break" Jin said in a stern tone. Both of the boys weren't in their senses. Their sister was hurt and that's all they could think about.

"So? I heard you hurt someone who belongs to me? The mafia's property..." The silhouette appeared in front of the two girls, making them shudder. "N-No..." The blonde uttered only to earn a scoff from the mysterious man. "As if. Care to explain why Park Y/n had bruises all over her?" He asked.

"H-How do you know?!" The brunette asked, shocked. "I know everything, girls..." A psychotic laugh left his lips as he slid his mask down, signaling his men to switch on the light.

"M-Mr. J-Jeon..." The blonde's eyes widened. "Precisely, Ms. Kang Junmi" He smirked. "H-how...?" Sorin asked, surprised. "Well, your 'Mr. Jeon' is a mafia. And Mr. Lee. He was payed by me to leave the school." The smirk never left his beautiful face as he looked at the 2.

"Now now, you hurt my princess, right?" Jungkook asked. "S-She flirted with my boyfriend!" Junmi defended herself. Gulping, once she realized what she did. "I was there. Your 'boyfriend' was the one who flirted with her" Jungkook said.

"So, for punishments now." Jungkook stared at the two girls who were tied on the chairs. "N-No sorry Mr. Jeon, p-please...we won't d-do it again. Please..."

Pleads and begs were heard all around the room, when two gunshots made it all silent.

He threw the gun before looking at his men. "Do something with these bitches. And check up on Y/n" Jungkook coldly said before walking away.

"Why would you do that?!" You screamed staring at your brothers. "We didn't! We were planning to but they were already dead" Namjoon defended himself. "You're lying! You killed Sorin and Junmi!" You cried staring at your brothers.

"Why couldn't you forgive them when I did?!" You spat. "Y/n please...believe us princess...ask Jihyun if you want to..." Seokjin pointed at Jihyun who was looking down. "Oppa, is it true. Did my brothers kill Sorin and Junmi?!" You asked.

"Miss Y/n, they were planning to threaten them, which is why they asked me to track them. But I found out that they died in an accident..." Jihyun said. "R-Really...?" You sniffed. "Yes..." He said.

"See princess? It was Karma...not us" Namjoon said. "Well, I-I feel sorry f-for them..." You looked down. "D-Do you wanna m-maybe v-visit their f-families tomorrow...?" Your face lit up as Seokjin asked this question.

"I-I can?!"

"Hyung?!" Namjoon exclaimed looking at his brother. "I mean it's just a one time thing...we will just give condolences to their families and be back..." Seokjin said.

"We're sorry for your loss, Mrs. Min" You stared at the woman who couldn't stop crying. Unknowingly, a tear slipped your eye. "Miss Y/n...it's time to go...they're waiting..." Jihyun said. "Thank you so much for coming, dear" It hurt you when she tried forcing a smile. "It will get better. I'm sure..." You reassuringly smiled.

You hugged her one last time before leaving with Jihyun to go to the car where your brothers were waiting.

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word Count: 679 ♥️