𝘌𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦?! {67}

"Y/n, no time. sorry. 

Yes, Yes, Mr. Park. I've looked through..." Namjoon's voice faded as he walked out of the house slamming the door behind him shut.

"Uh Yoongi just deal with our client from yesterday. And ask Hoseok to  lead today's meeting" Jin dashed out of his room talking to Yoongi on the phone"

"Oppa...breakfast?" 

"No thanks princess" He grabbed an apple, bit into it and rushed out the house after placing a quick kiss on your forehead. You rolled your eyes and plopped yourself on the couch. 

These psychos even work on weekends! 

You chuckled to yourself, opening Netflix and clicking on Riverdale.

17 minutes into Chapter-55 and Toni Topaz was interrupted by a phone call on my phone.

"Babe! I just finished work. Wanna come over?" 

"Hey Kookie. Yeah okay, I can come. My brothers are so busy with work anyway. They'll probably come home by 3" You rolled your eyes, meaning every single word.

"Okay great! I'm waiting."

"Oppa can I go o-,"

"Yes just come back in time. And please don't call again, princess, we're in the middle of a meeting"

"Ok oppa bye Love y-,"

You rolled your eyes and walked upstairs.

You wore a cashmere sweater with skinny jeans and put your hair up in a high ponytail with two pieces of hair dangling in the front. A very small bag slung on your right shoulder that had your phones, pads, tissues. lots of them. Baby wipes and emergency meds. 

Finally, you walked out of the house and went towards the car as you asked Danwoo to drop you near the Starbucks below Jungkook's house, obviously eliminating the 'below Jungkook's house bit'.

"When should I pick you up?" He asked starting the car. 

"Uh Around 8

"And at Starbucks?" You nodded

"It's 11. And you'll be at Starbucks for 9 hours?? That doesn't sound right, Miss Y/n" You gulped.

"O-Of course not! Umm Starbucks is just a pick-up point. I'll be out with my friends"

"And your brothers are okay with that?"

"Yes! I asked them before leaving" 

You walked into the house and were greeted by Jungkook in the living room, working on his laptop with an awfully familiar figure sitting across him.

Is it just me or he is always here when I visit?  It makes shit so awkward and then I have to deal with 2 jealous men.

"Hey baby!" His gaze averted to you as you passed an awkward smile.

"Hello Kookiee!" You chirped, making the third person jump in 

"Hi Y/n" 

"Hi Xiumin" You mumbled. 

"Um Sorry I got stuck with work last minute. But go to my room, I'll be right there" You nodded as he blew a kiss, as a subtle smirk captured his face. You chuckled at his kiddish behavior and thought about the cold war between the two men, as you went to his room.