𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 {2}

~~
"Bye Princess, we'll be back..." Jin sighed, kissing your forehead. "Oppa...promise me?" You held Namjoon's wrist, preventing him to go any forward. "We promise..." He gave a reassuring smile. "Just...take care...alright?" You said as Jin caressed your right cheek.

"You're scared we'd leave you like mom and dad did right?" Namjoon said, as he gave you a weak smile. "That is always the reason I want you both to qui-

"Y/n...this is not the time...please..." Jin sighed as he left with Namjoon.

"Morning!" Jin chirped as he saw you down the stairs. "Good morning" You replied, tiredly. "What happened? Didn't sleep well last night?" Namjoon asked. "No...I did...I don't know I just feel like a headache" you sighed.

"Ok then sissy, no school today" Jin smirked. Yes, even with the leftover "freedom" You have, your brothers try to take it away from you as much as they can.

Example, if You sneeze, BECAUSE of some ticklish stuff in your nose, it's no school for you the other day.

"I'm fine okay?" You sighed, picking up a plate and filling it with some eggs. "That's it? Eat something else..." Namjoon raised a brow. "No, thank you" You sighed as you grabbed your backpack.

"Bye! I'm leaving!!" You screamed as you left, with Donwoo following close behind.

"Bye" They both said as you left.

You piled up your books, on the table, ready for today's class. As usual, you were sitting in the back all alone. You sighed seeing all the girls with their friends and all the boys hanging around with their groups. Sangmin just has Homeroom and P.E with you. So you're lonely almost the whole day.

Wish I had a normal family

You thought.

"Is this seat taken?" You looked up as your eyes met with brown orbs. "N-No..." You were surprised. This was the first time someone wanted to sit with you. Her bangs covered her forehead as her big mysterious eyes gazed right into your soul.

"So, can I sit here?" She asked cutely. "S-Sure...I guess..." You mumbled. Now, your brothers could spy on you anytime, anywhere. So if they found out that you let someone sit 2 feet closer to you, they would ground you.

And no, they never said "don't talk to girls or you'll become lesbian" ...the reason you were forbidden from talking to anyone was because they thought anyone of them could've been mafias. From enemy gangs, specifically.

"I'm Lisa. Lalisa" She smiled cutely. You forced a smile before shaking her hand. "I-I'm Y/n..." You uttered. "That's a cute name!" She chuckled.

You looked at her and she looked older than all of you. No, you weren't saying that she looks old. She just looked a bit more mature...

The teacher came in and started the lesson.

"We heard that you made a new friend" You gulped at the tone Jin used. This was basically the tone they always used. But never with you. "N-No, she j-just sat beside
m-me..." You gulped. "And you let her? You couldn't have said anything like "this seat is taken or something?" Namjoon glared at you.

"You both told me never to lie..." You pout.

Now, if you're wondering why they didn't homeschool you instead of trapping you even in school...

Well, you were homeschooled almost till you were in 8th grade. But then after begging and begging, you were finally allowed to go to the real one. But you wouldn't say it made the situation at school any better than at home.

"This is not the time to joke around Y/n!! You heard Yoongi! Our enemies have a doubt that we have a sister!!" Jin yelled, making you flinch. "I'm sorry okay! But I at least need one friend! I can't say trapped all my life. Unless, of course, you want to see me as a 'weird loner'. Why can't I have a normal life...or a family!" Tears welled up in your eyes as you stared at both your brothers who were basically tongue tied.

Maybe this was the time you let out 20% of the bottled up feelings inside you. You wanted a friend. You wanted a glass for you to pour your feelings whenever you wanted to.

But you couldn't. Your brothers checked your phone every night. And of course, that's why, you couldn't exchange numbers with Sangmin. And you both never met apart from P.E, lunch and homeroom.

They both looked at each other before now gazing at you with soft eyes. "Y-Y/n...we had no idea you felt like this..." Jin spoke up.

Yes, he knew that you felt trap. As a matter of fact, both of them did. And it hurt them knowing that their rules which were meant to protect you, were hurting you.

But they took your words too seriously. It felt like you hated them. Which you could never. But when you talked about having a normal family, it killed both the boys from the inside.

They'd been proud all their lives, thinking they did a good job taking care of you. Which they totally did. But today, they felt like they were failures. They felt like they failed you. Everything just seemed so wrong...

"I-Im so s-sorry..." You said before running away to your room.

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word count: 904 ♥️