𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 {77}

"So, are you guys on good terms with Y/n?" Yoongi asked.
"I don't know. She seemed fine earlier in the morning. But then Namjoon bombarded her with rules so she left home, kinda pissed. Though I think she learnt her lesson" Jin shrugged.
"Hyung c'mon she was acting like I implanted a tracking chip in her neck" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Which you did" Yoongi pointed out.
"Wait what?!" Hoseok asked.
"Chill hoseok. In her necklace, not her neck" Namjoon defended himself.
"Well, those steps had to be taken." Jin shrugged.

An alarm went off alerting Namjoon. 

"Hyung, it's time for your meds." Namjoon said.
"Mrs. Park should be here with them any second" Jin added.

The 100% sound-proof door opened, revealing Mrs. Park. Little beads of sweats formed on her forehead, as the tray in her hand that had the medicines and water was shaking due to her trembling. 

When they diverted their attention from Mrs. Park's panic state, they noticed the pandemonium in the background that was audible due to the small gap in the door that was left open when she entered.

"What's all that noise?"  Jin stood up"
"I-...um, I-I'm not sure, sir" She looked down as Jin gulped down the water.

"Namjoon, let's go-
"NO! U-uhm, I mean, y-you shouldn't stress your arm." She stuttered.
"Thanks, but I actually walk on my legs, not my arms." He said, coldly, knowing damn well that his staff screwed something.

"Call everybody in" Jin ordered.
"But sir-"

"I SAID CALL EVERY BODY IN. NO ONE ENTERS OR LEAVES THIS HOUSE UNTIL I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG" She flinched, as she ran outside.

Within few seconds, most of the staff was standing in the meeting room.

"What the hell is going on. I wish I knew how useless you all were. Never would've given you the job." Jin rolled his eyes.
"What happened this time...?" Namjoon asked. 

"B-Boss, Miss Y/n isn't home yet..." A man said.
"Her school ends at 4. She comes home by 4:20-ish. It's 3 right now" Hoseok pointed out.
"B-But today is Thursday. H-Half day. S-She should've been here by 2:00..."

Jin's eyes widened.

"W-What...? He whispered as realization hit.
"No" Yoongi mumbled.

"Hyung she possibly couldn't have ru-"

"No sir! She didn't! Last time we saw her, she was in the bathroom in the ground floor. No one else was there. And then it took so long that we asked one of the lady staff to check. She found a handkerchief on the floor and the bathroom was empty." He took out a plastic bag, labeled "evd" and handed it over to Jin.

"Take it over to the lab" A bodyguard rushed, at Namjoon's command. Everyone looked at Jin's emotionless face.

"Who was in charge of getting her home?" Jin asked, calmly. 
"s-si-
"I SAID WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF GETTING HER HOME, YOU FOOLS..."
"M-Mr. Dan" The man with that name looked down.

"S-Sir, I swear I was waiting outside. She was with her usual bodyguards the whole time." Jin walked towards him and harshly grabbed his collar.

"FUCK YOU. FUCK ALL OF YOU. IF I DON'T FIND MY SISTER, KILLING WILL BE TOO LESS OF A PUNISHMENT FOR YOU. I WANT MY SISTER DAMMIT! I WANT HER HERE, NOW" Jin screamed, but a sharp pang hit his head. 
"Ah" He groaned, placing his 'healthy' hand on his head.

"Hyung! careful. Hyung don't worry. We will find Y/n..." Namjoon consoled. 
"How? We don't have the slightest idea of where she is!" Yoongi said.
"W-Wait...what if her boyfriend...?" Jin stated.
"Even if it is him, we can't get to him!" Hoseok added.