𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 {65}

"Y/n!! Look I know what TTYL means!" He punched the air as you laughed. You hugged him.

"Kookie! I'm so proud of you! Can't wait until you discover memes in like 2 years!!" These days, you didn't get a lot of time with Jungkook. He'd been so  busy with missions and you barely got permissions from your brothers  since exams were going on. 

You made sure to make the most of what you had. Until exams ended.

---

"Uhh...Oppa...there's this party at my classmate's. Can I go?"

"Y/n, it's 8" Namjoon looked at you dead in the eye.

"But you let me go for prom!"

"Prom is different, this is different. And just because exams are over, doesn't mean you can stay out till late." Jin said, not moving his gaze from the laptop.

"I swear I'll have someone drop me by 10"

"Are you out of your mind? Go upstairs and study or something." Namjoon sucked his teeth.

"Oppa! It's a weekend!" You protested

"I really don't care. You're not going out at this hour and that's final. hear me?" Jin glared at you as you groaned and jogged upstairs.

Even when you have the freedom you could wish for, it still feels incomplete. Even you didn't know what these feelings were. It was hard to navigate them. All you knew was that these over complicated your life more than it was, and it wasn't easy.

Your eyes fluttered open... You hadn't changed out of your jeans and hoodie, and you were diagonally laying on top of your blanket, with your phone burried under your tummy. 

You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

Your phone's screen lit up.

2:06 am

It read above your wallpaper. You took your other phone and noticed a notification from Jungkook.

Mr. Gangsta 💜🤺

It won't take 2 years for me to learn what memes are

Sent 2:03 am

He's awake??

Me
You're awake?!

Mr. Gangsta 💜
Yes, I had a mission last night and I slept
all day and my sleep sched is screwed. You?