𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 {36}

"Jungkook!! We'll get late!" You whined. "It's not my fault Jimin hyung is taking time!" He scoffed. "Oppa! Are you done?" You called out to Jimin who was currently not done packing snacks.

"We're not gonna be at the water park for 2 years, hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed, groaning. It was no doubt that Jimin was in charge of this house. The way he cared about his other two brothers and made sure they're contented, always reminded you of Seokjin.

Speaking of which, you miss them.

These days, they've been so busy, you barely see them. They were supposed to take you to an amusement park today. Not that you didn't like going to the water park with your boyfriend, you couldn't help but miss your brothers.

"What're you thinking?" Jungkook asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "Mhm...nothing..."

"Ok, I'm done..." Jimin said.

"Fuck I forgot to keep the packet of chi—

"HYUNG NO!" Taehyung and Jungkook said making you laugh. "Calm down!" You chuckled.

"Just get into the car, damn it!" Taehyung sat on the driver's seat, while Jimin sat on the passenger seat. You and Jungkook got in the back seat.

All of you were talking about life, bonding more.

"Y/n, what do you tell your sisters when you come to our house, or go out with Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Oh...I tell them that I'm going to meet my friends."

"But didn't you tell us that your sister knows your friend from before? How about that? Do they never call to make sure?" Taehyung asked. "Actually, my friends know I have a boyfriend. They don't know it's Jungkook but...they just know when to cover up for me" You giggled.

"What're you so quiet for?" You poked Jungkook's shoulder. "Huh? Nothing..." He shrugged.

"Ms. Min, what're you doing here?!" You asked, surprised. "Oh, you didn't know? Mr. Jeon asked me to come in a separate car. Just incase..."

"Jungkook, why didn't you tell me?" You asked. "Cause I knew for a fact that you'd ask Ms. Min to stay home. And I also knew that you will need help so..." Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble, Ms. Min..." You said, feeling guilty. "It's totally no problem, dear."

"Y/n, we should go now. Hyungs already left."

"Yea...I'll see you at the wave pool?"

"Yes...come there as soon as you're done changing..." Jungkook said. "Alright!"

You and Ms. Min headed towards the changing room. You got into a costume which wasn't so revealing. Well, since your brothers never allowed revealing clothes, you never bought any.

"Hyung! Y/n! Let's go on that slide!" Taehyung pointed at a medium sized slide which still looked high for you. "T-That slide? The pressure seems to much...also it throws you mid air..." You gulped. "No! It will be fun, come on!" Jimin cheered. Jungkook knew that you didn't like fast rides, but he also knew that this won't be harmful.

"Y/n! Go up the slide, I'll wait for you at the end of it. I promise..." He said. "Will you hold me before I fall...?" You look into his eyes as you feel sincerely reflecting. He held you by your waist and kissed your forehead. "I'd always hold you before you fall" He whispered and backed away. You nodded with a smile as you run to the top behind Jimin and Taehyung.

Anxiety replacing your excitement as you stared at the medium sized blue slide.

You sat on the start and crossed your arms, as you were asked to.

You pushed yourself as the pressure of the water took you along. You screamed. You were scared. Any moment, you'd be thrown into the water.

Right then half your body was out of the slide, you felt a pair of muscular arms hold you tight, twirling you preventing you from facing splashes.

You opened your eyes, seeing Jungkook's face. "See? I kept my promise..." He said. "Thank you" You whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Today was an amazing day" You sighed. "It totally was" Taehyung agreed from the passenger seat.

"Is Jimin Oppa asleep?" You asked, not hearing from Jimin for quite a long time. "Fast asleep" You chuckled.

"Jungkook...Choi messaged me. He said he wants the meeting at tomorrow 2 pm...what do I say?" Taehyung asked. "Tell him we'll be there" Jungkook said.

"2 pm? Don't we have biology around that time tomorrow?" You asked. "Jungkook you still didn't tell her?!" Taehyung scoffed in disbelief, earning a sigh from the younger one.

"Y/n, I won't be your biology teacher anymore...Mr. Kim is back from his vacation. So I'll be leaving the school..." He said,

"What?! In the middle of the year?!" You asked. "Yes..." He said. "That's confusing..." You said.

"It is but-"

"Y/n, you wanna play atlas?" Taehyung asked, interrupting you both. "Yes!!" You cheered, totally forgetting what happened not too long ago.

"Just drop me here...I can go myself" You smiled. "You sure?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah...I don't want anyone to see y'all..." Taehyung nodded, stopping the car.

"Bye Tae Oppa, Bye Jimin oppa...Thank you so much for today"

"Bye Y/Nie!!"

"Bye Kookie..." You smiled,

"Kookie?" He asked. "Mhm...your new nickname." You giggled.

"Sure..." He said.

"Text me once you reach home. Bye...I love you" He pecked your cheek.

-To Be Continued-