𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳e 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦-𝘰 {70}

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. You groaned because this was probably the 17th time you woke up from your fitful sleep. It was 5 in the morning and you were sick of TRYING to sleep again.

 Your soft, fluffy pajamas that were specifically designed for sleeping, imported from Italy, felt like skinny, high-waisted jeans and t-shirt bra with a full-sleeve top that was 4 times smaller your size. Your orthopedic mattress that was imported from France felt like a huge, cold marble tile. To make it worse, your cozy pillow that usually felt like a comforting cloud was as good as a brick. 

To sum it up, no matter how hard you tried to sleep and escape reality, you failed. You groaned, removing the quilt of you, as you lowered the AC by a few degrees. 

You turned on your TV and started nibbling on snacks from your pantry in the room. 

Four hours had passed...you noticed the clock. 

5:18?! I thought we were clear on that '4 hours past thing'!!

Or maybe time was painfully slow. Every minute that passed, made you agitated for every second that was going to come.

--

"Texting or calling her would be a bad idea ye?" Jungkook looked towards Jimin.

"A very bad one. Jungkook there's one thing she needs more than you right now...that's space...and there's one thing you need more than revenge...her. She's not mad at you or anything. But like you said, her brothers are her whole world. Please think 100 times before any and every step you take. It could affect your present and her future...not necessarily in a good way. It will all be okay one day, Jungkook-ah" Jimin said.

"Guys...coffee" Taehyung handed both of them the cups that he took from the maid. 

"Kook, y'know Jimin is right. It may seem like everything's falling apart but trust me, you will figure it out. We all will. Your relationship isn't that weak that a few hurdles can break it apart. In fact, this whole situation may strengthen it. So just relax and destiny do it's work" Taehyung patted Jungkook's back, reassuring his little brother that everything will work out in the end.

--

You were damn sure that Jungkook was being taken care of. They were reassuring him, helping him through this situation. You were satisfied that Jungkook had his brothers with him. But how about you? Both your brothers were against you. Probably even hated you. And now, in 10 minutes, you were gonna be interrogated. They gave you a heads up. 

But honestly, you didn't blame them. They had questions that you had the answers to. And although, you didn't wanna, as your guardian, it was their right to answer questions that weren't too personal.

You took a deep breathe, combined with a sigh. This could probably not get worse...

You heard voices downstairs. 

Shit... Yoongi and Hoseok. I spoke too soon...

Oh CRAP! I PROMISED HOBI OPPA I DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Ughhh! Take me away from here already!

You went down and saw all of them sitting together, discussing something pretty serious. You...

With a face full of guilt--although you did nothing wrong--you went and stood in front of them. You tried looking for an eye contact with Hoseok, hoping you would get a chance to apologize as soon as possible. But he avoided as much as he possibly could.

"Sit" Namjoon ordered. You walked towards the couch with shaky legs.

"We...have some questions, Y/n...questions that need to be answered. Every question we ask, has to be answered honestly. The lie detector is in the basement. Don't make me use it" Jin spoke coldly as you nodded.