𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 {24}

"You wanna go on a date after school?" The tall male asked you as you chuckled. "Why so sudden?" You ask. "Well, we're dating and now that your sis gave you some freedom, we can do whatever we want so why not?" He shrugged.

"Not a bad idea at all" You said. "But, umm, I should for real, make some friends so it doesn't seem suspicious y'know?" You said. "True. Now let's go" Jungkook and you parted ways as you entered the humongous campus.

Time went by pretty quick, and now, the class was empty, with only you and Jungkook there. "So where do you wanna go?" He asked as you pouted a bit. "I mean, there are many places. We could go to a beach-

"Beach it is-

"We can also go to a park...it's peaceful there..."

"A park it is-

"A long drive doesn't sound bad either."

"Then let's go for a long drive-

"But my curfew starts at like 8 so it won't really make sense-

"Make up your mind woman!!" Jungkook huffed, shaking his head as you chuckled. "I mean...can't you choose?" You asked. "Uh, Mall, Ice cream, Dinner, Movie-

"Why do all your ideas cost money and mine don't?" You asked. "I don't know..." He shrugged. "It's out first date, Y/n, it's supposed to be special..."

"Well, it can be special without spending...I mean a date doesn't always have to be fancy. We can just lay in bed, cuddle together and still have the best time of our lives." You smiled. "Sure but I just want our first date to be special..." He said. "Well, then where do you wanna go?" You asked him.

"Wherever you wanna go" He said. "Well, I wanna go where you wanna go...so where do you wanna go?" You asked.

"I told you I wanna go where you wanna go"

"This is confusing...let's just do a raffle!!!" You said. "He just sighed, nodding. You grabbed some of his papers which were on the desk as you start making chits.

You put all the shabby looking chits on the table as Jungkook started shuffling. "Pick" He said. "No you pick!" You say. "Whatever" He picked up a chit and opened it.

"What is it!?" You asked. "Ice cream" He replied. "Yayyy!!" You clap your hands, bouncing a bit. A very small yet soft smile captured his lips as he stared at you.

You meant the world to him. And he knew, that you were the one who he could blindly count on. And he knew you were the one who'd help his mental health. For a start, he'd been giving out small smiles. And you were the reason behind those very precious lips to curve up.

"One cookies and cream with hot chocolate and one mint choco chip" Jungkook said, as he lead you to one of the empty seats. "I still don't get why we're in this cheap place when I could've brought you to a-

"Very fancy place? No thank you, I like this" You pinched his cheek, lightly, chuckling. "Here is your ice cream, ma'am and sir. Have a good day!" The waiter kept ice cream on the table as you felt your mouth get wet.

You licked your lips as Jungkook picked up a spoon, already digging into his ice cream. "You want a bite?" You asked as he nodded a no. You pouted. "I want you to take a bite." You said. "No, thanks princess, I'm okay" He replied.

"But I want you to taste my ice cream" You whined. "Aish Y/-

You stuffed ice cream into his mouth as he stopped speaking. He gulped it down before looking at you. "I told you I don't want it, Y/nie" He snickered. "But I wanted to share" You shrugged. "My turn to share, princess" He picked up his spoon, taking a spoonful of his ice cream. He placed it in front of your mouth making you scrunch your nose. "I don't like it" You said.

"But you have to eat it" He insisted. "But I-

This time, he was the one, shoving the disgusting, thick creamy substance in your mouth. Your nose scrunched up in disgust once again, as the toothpaste like stuff hit your taste buds. "Ackk it tastes like toothpaste" You gulped it down, choking soon after.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a water bottle, as he made you drink. "How do you like this disgusting thing?!" You whined. "Pfft it ain't disgusting at all" He defended.

(Lmao don't come at her. I hate mint choco chip as well. LIKE WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING ICE CREAM WHEN IT FEELS LIKE BRUSHING YOUR TEETH-)

"It is!" You said. "Whatever" He rolled his eyes.

"Y/n, there are new students coming in tomorrow. Maybe you'll get along with them." You stopped eating your ice cream as your gaze averted to him. "Really? What are their names?" You asked. "Uhh, One is Yeji, another one is Ryujin, and another girl is Eunjin and a guy called Hyunjin. Well, you can be friends with Yeji and Ryujin but not Hyunjin" He said, continuing to eat his ice cream. You chuckled.

"Actually, I don't wanna be friends with Yeji, Eunjin and Ryujin. I wanna be friends with Hyunjin" You teased him. "Oh no, princess. You're not" He said.

"Why not?"

"Because I said so"

"Are you jealous?"

"Well yeah, of course I am!"

"Jungkook!!!" You whined. "You're supposed to deny it until I push you to tell it!" You scoffed. "I assume it's a kdrama thingy?" He asked. "Yes"

"Psh. That's honestly dumb" He said. "You're dumb"

"Then why did you date me?"

"Because you asked me out"

"So why did you accept it?"

"Because I...I wanted to..." You said, blushing. "Admit it. You like me as much as I like you"

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"There you go. You said it. "You tricked me!!" You pouted. "Oh I did, sweetheart" Jungkook scoffed.

"Listen..." He called out. "Yes?" You answered. "You know, I might not be too good at expressing feelings. But...uhh...I really really really like you. I swear I don't wanna loose you at any point..." He brought his hand to your cheek, as he caressed it with his thumb.

A pink hue painted across your cheeks as you looked down. "Y-You mean it...?" You asked, in a barely audible tone. "Yes" He exhaled softly

"Just eat your ice cream" You looked down, not being able to take it. "Blushing?" He asked. "No, just practicing for the time when I get a fever" You retorted making him snicker. "Whatever. Finish up your ice cream. It's melting..."

"Like your heart?" You mentally scolded yourself for being this cheesy. But it was too late when you realized it. "Cheesy much huh?" Jungkook raised a brow. "I didn't even know why I said that" You whined.

"Ok now finish up!! You don't wanna drink ice cold milk with Oreo crumbs floating around do you?" He asked. "Good point"

-To Be Continued-