𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 {11}

"Any information found?" Jungkook asked, leaning on his chair. "No kook...just her name..." Taehyung sighed, resting his hand on the hand rest of the chair he was sitting on, opposite from the younger. "What's her name them?" A smirk decorated his sharp features as he looked at his friend.

"Y/n...Park Y/n..." Taehyung said. "Park Y/n...interesting" Jungkook sipped the Mountain Dew he was holding. "Background info? School? Family? Anything?" Jungkook raised a brow. "All I know is that she has one younger sister whom she loves a lot...and her older sister is very protective over her. So she doesn't have a social life. It's home from school and school from home" Taehyung sipped on the coke he had.

"So no freedom?" He asked. "Not really..." Taehyung sighed. "I'm so sorry kook. I know you trust me and I'm just breaking it. I'm really sorry..." Taehyung looked down. "Hyung...you're trying your best. I know..." Jungkook comforted his friend, still using the cold tone.

"B-But...why do you need the information tho...?" Taehyung asked confused. You seemed like a normal high school girl. And yes, he had done so many background tests. Yet, he didn't know you were from a Mafia family. Why would Jungkook want a high school girl? The question roamed in his head.

A snicker was heard in the silent room. "Let's say...I'm just looking for something that's mine..." Jungkook stared at his files. He had this weird sensation pass through him ever time he thought about you. It was so weird. He wanted you to be with him. Right there...beside him.

Was it too bad to be obsessed but not feel love?

Your hands gripped Monnie tightly as you stared at your brothers. "So?" Namjoon asked, breaking the silence. "I-...I was coming h-home from s-school...and...he f-followed me..." Your gaze automatically fell on the carpeted floor. "So you kept him?" Jin raised a brow, glaring at you.

"H-He was looking helpless..." You caressed Monnie. "Y/n...he's adorable...but we can't keep it..." Namjoon sighed. "Why? You're afraid I'll fall in love with him and date him?" You snapped. "Behave" Jin's cold, threatening voice brought you back to the reality.

"S-Sorry" You looked down again. "Look, princess, we both love you so so so much...but we can't keep it..." Jin sighed. He loves puppies. But he's afraid that it wouldn't receive the care it deserves. Y/n goes to school and comes at 5. Seokjin and Namjoon? They're always at work. And the workers are too busy to take care of a puppy.

"Why? Monnie is the closest thing to a friend...a friend which I would never have..." You looked down. You might not be able to talk to Monnie about crushes, or secrets or play Truth or Dare with him. But he's still the best companion...

Jin felt bad. He knew you weren't allowed to have friends...and Monnie is actually the closest thing to a friend you've ever got. "Fine..." He sighed. "But you're gonna take care of it. And when you're not home, we will hire a caretaker..." A small smile crept up to Jin's plump lips as Namjoon gazed at the white puppy who was secured in your arms.

"Yayyyyyyy!! Thanks Oppa! You're the best!! I love you!!" You kissed Monnie

"So, what'd you name him again?" Namjoon asked. "Monnie! Kim Monnie!" You chirped. "I love the name" Namjoon smiled. "But he shouldn't distract your studies, understand?" Jin asked. "He wouldn't! I promise!" You chuckled.

"Kook! You won't believe this!!" Taehyung rushed into the room, seeing his best friend vape. Jungkook didn't vape regularly but only when he felt like it.

He rested the machine on the table and looked at Taehyung. "What's up?" Jungkook, asked, uninterested. "I found out Y/n's school!!" Jungkook's face lit up. A spark was seen in his brown, doe eyes.

It was hard to find out your information, considering the Fake Identity you were showing. Which is why you had 'Two sisters' instead of Two brothers...and that your name was 'Park Y/n.' Not Kim.

"Which school!? Tell me!!" A tint of desperation reflected in his tone. "Joongdong high school" Taehyung said. "Hmm...now I need a plan to study her completely..." Jungkook said.

"Kook...I gotta go...I'll catch up with you later" Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded in agreement.

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word Count: 749 ♥️