𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘴 {35}

"You're here again?" She rolled her eyes, scoffing. "Can't you talk nicely? Like just for once?" Jungkook spat with the same energy.

 "No" She sarcastically smiled. Jungkook grit his teeth.

"Why are you here anyway?" She asked, taking a sip of the water kept beside her. "To fucking see you. But oh well...you just can't be nice Huh?" He said. "You've kept me away from home for 10 years...and you expect nice treatment from me?" He asked.

"Your education is being taken care of, your food, water everything! Why do you want to go to a place where you will barley get attention?!" Jungkook yelled.

There was an awkward silence.

Jungkook broke it. "I came here to tell you about my girlfriend. So we could have a conversation but I guess you didn't want that..."

"I don't want to have to do anything with your lif— wait...did you just say girlfriend?" She raised a brow. "What about it?" He asked.

"Just feeling sorry for the poor girl. Breaking someone's heart again, I see..." The younger one shrugged. "I love her, for god's sake. And about Soryu, she claimed to be my girlfriend. She was just an employee" Jungkook said.

"Nice stories you make up there. Anyway. What's your new toy's nam-

"I really love her, ok. I'm not playing around" Jungkook said. "Oh then she's the one who's behind your money, I guess. Tsk Gold diggers-

"THAT'S ENOUGH OKAY?!" Jungkook lost his temper. "YOU'VE REACHED YOUR FUCKING LIMITS. I AM DONE WITH YOUR COMPLAINS AND DEMANDS. CAN'T YOU JUST EVER BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE?!" Jungkook yelled.

"I've just been begging you to take me home, what's wrong wit—," Her tone softened, but Jungkook's anger didn't seem to change. "EVERYTHING IS, OKAY?! IM DOING THIS FOR A REASON, WHY DONT YOU GET IT?!"

"Fine! Now even if you beg me to go home, I won't...now get out of here, and don't ever come back." She spoke with a small tear in her eye.

"I won't" Jungkook spat, slamming the door on his way back.

"How'd it go?" Jimin asked. "Bad..." Jungkook sighed, as he grabbed the glass of water the maid had offered him. "It's gonna be oka-," Taehyung tried assuring but failed when Jungkook cut him off. "It won't hyung. It just won't..."

"Don't say that, Kook..." Jimin sighed. "I really wanna give up sometimes..." He threw his head back on the couch. "Jungkook. You can't. Everytime you have these kind of thoughts think about us, what will we do without you? Think about Y/n...how miserable she'd become without you...think about her..." Taehyung pat his back.

"But hyun—

A notification from his phone interrupted him.

Milky Way 💜: Are you home? Can I drop in?

Me: Ya I'm home. You're coming?

Milky Way 💜: Yupp! But I am not disturbing anything right?

Me: No, you're not. Just come quickly ...please...

Milky Way 💜: Alright, see you in 10. Bye! Ily :)

Me: See you

Milky Way 💜: <33

"Y/n is coming..." Jungkook said, keeping his phone back. "Yayy!!" The duo high-fived.