𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 {57}

"How about I try and get her?"

----------------------------------------------

"What? No!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to drag you into my mess. What if you get stressed about this situation too? the reason I told you about my past is because you're my girlfriend and you deserve to know about my background."

"Not really kookie...If you want to vent, I'm here for you. But I don't want you feel complied to tell me each and everything." You pecked his lips as he smiled a bit.

"I got lucky" He pulled you into a hug.

"So..."

"Yes?"

"Can I try?"

"Babe..." He sighed.

"Jungkook please! Life is all about trial and error! Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please-,"

"No, Y/n...I'm doing this for your own good. Plus nothing goes against my will.

"Except Y/n, apparently" Jungkook mumbled while he grabbed your hand and led you to Hwanji's room.

"Should I come in with you?"

"No kookie. That won't be necessary"

"Call me if you need me" He squeezed your hand.

"I don't think I will need to call you. You'll always be there when I need you" You gave a small smile, to which he responded by

"Y/n...listen. If she asks why I want to take her home now, then tell her the truth." You nodded and took a deep breath.

You knocked on the door.

"Come in" A faint voice from the other side of the door spoke. You gave a reassuring look to Jungkook and went in while he sat on one of the chairs nearby.

The room looked no less than a hotel. There was a dining table--with one chair--in the corner and a shelf with books and stationery, next to it. A school bag rested lifelessly on the side of the shelf facing a large queen-sized bed with white sheets and white, fluffy pillows belonging to a huge bed frame that also supported a black wheelchair. A bathroom in the other corner and a chair close to the bed.

A young figure lay in bed, with a device in her long hands. She had long and frizzy hair that complimented her face structure. The attention that was on the screen a while ago was now entirely on you. 

She had a confused look on her face. Probably because you didn't have the staff uniform on.

"Yes?" A soft, squeaky voice spoke as you smiled at her.

"Hwanji, right?" She nodded, hesitantly..

"Y/n...Park Y/n" You forwarded your hand, which she ignored.

"And?" 

"I want to talk to you"

"I barely know you!"

You sighed and walked towards her.

"May I?" You pointed at the couch as she nodded.

"So...um...I'm your brother's girlfri-,"