𝘔𝘳. 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 {12}

"I think that's a nice plan..." His friend shrugged. "You think so?" Jungkook asked. "Yes..." He replied replied. "Then I'll start tomorrow itself.

"Here, Mr. Jeon..." One of  the random voices from the class spoke up. "Min Sorin" He called out. "Present" Your nose scrunched up in disgust as the flirty tone reached your ears. "Lee Jieun" His eyes scanned through the classroom, looking for the particular girl he had called out

"Park Y/n..." A victorious smirk decorated his features as his eyes looked through the classroom. "H-Here..." There was something about his tone which sent chills down your spine. It felt unidentifiable...The raspy voice leaving his lips made you feel some type of way. Except, you didn't know what.

Did it make you feel good? Did it make you feel uncomfortable? Why did he use the specific tone with you?

"Good" He snickered, typing your attendance status on his computer, as he proceeded forward to the next students. He shut his laptop down before he stood up in front of the class.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" The cold tone sent shivers down everyone's spines. Or maybe only yours. "Your homeroom and Biology teacher for the rest of the academic year. Any questions?" He asked, coldly. Minhyuk, one of the best students, raised his hands.

"Yes, Minhyuk?" Mr. Jeon looked at him. "What happened to Sangook sir?" Minhyuk asked, curiosity written all over his face. "He left Seoul...and now is in Gwancheon" He replied Nonchalantly. "Oh" Minhyuk mumbled before sitting back on his seat.

"Now tell me everything you guys learnt with Mr. Sangook." He said. More like demanded. Your school is known for the teachers' good attitude towards students. And maybe this new teacher, who he claims to be, would probably ruin it.

"I'm home!" You informed your maids, your brothers and your best friend. "Monnie!!" You crouch down to the dog in front of you, picking him up. His tongue rubbed against your cheek, making you chuckle.

You went in the room with Monnie in your hands. Your brothers were probably in their office, which was in your house.

You pulled out your phone. There was something that bugged you. Did Xuimin lie about why he didn't use his real name?

Your brothers were mafias. They used their real names. So why couldn't Xuimin? You needed answers.

Me: I want to ask something.

X: You wanna get back together...maybe?

Me: No, thanks.

X: Then, what's wrong?

Me: Why did you make up that 'Jungkook' name?

X: I told you, your brothers knew Xuimin, and if anyone found out Minseok is my real name, it would be a problem.

Me: My brothers are mafia. They're also in a high position in the mafia world. But they never use a fake name...

X: I can't tell you that, sorry.

Me: No! Tell me.

Cheater 😔💔: Y/n, baby trust me...

Me: Trust? You're talking about trust? You're the one who cheated on me! And you want me to make that same mistake again?

X: Y/n look, I can't tell you anything. Please...

Me: I swear to god, tell me Xuimin!

X: Fine! Meet me in the café tomorrow.

Me: Whatever. But nothing happens between us, except the answers I want!

And he left you on read.

-To Be Continued-