𝘐𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦? {61}

Jungkook calmly threw on a hoodie and walked out. Totally opposite of how you were when you first met his friends.

Welp, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today was the day. The day when your best friends met your boyfriend. It doesn't SOUND all that huge but as a girl...it IS!

You just really hoped that the whole 'my bff hates my bf' was a myth. You'd love yourself a protective bestie, but not if she didn't like your boyfriend.

"Kook wait!" You stopped him before he could step out of the condo.

"What?" He turned back, confused.

"Your mask!" You walked towards him and handed him.

"Look, whatever this is, you WERE my teacher. I can't just drop the bombs on them. They'd freak. Plus...Jungkook...this is something you need to have with you the entire day at the prom. If anyone finds out, it won't take long for my sisters to." You sighed, holding up the mask." He shook his head and put it on.

"As cute as you look when paranoid, you need to stop." He walked out, chuckling.

====================================================================

"Hey Y/n!!" Yeji hugged you before Ryujin could yank your tiny body from her and hug you herself.

"Guys calm down!" You whined.

"So...kookie...this is Yeji and her girlfriend, Ryujin" They smiled.

"And this is my boyfriend..." Jungkook shook hands with Ryujin before he turned his arm towards Yeji.

"I thought your friend group had 3 other people excluding you." His voice was muffled behind his thick mask.

"That's Eunjin. She's gone out of town with her parents for some work" All 4 of you sat down.

"So what's your name?" Ryujin asked. You sighed.

The moment of revelation, everyone!

"Ok guys. Please...PLEASE don't freak but...you already know him."

"What?! How would we alre-," Ryujin was cut off by her girlfriend. 

"Y/n, how would we already know your boyfriend?!" Ryujin mumbled a "that's what I was gonna say" turning her head towards you.

"Look, you guys. You just do okay. Trust me on this one. And control your emotions. Don't freak.

This is...

Jungkook...

Jeon Jungkook..."

If you weren't in this situation, there was no way you'd miss a chance to capture their look on their faces and laugh until your organs begged you to stop.

But it wasn't...

You were paranoid.

Their eyes were like discs. They were rooted to their places with knots in their stomachs. What if they just go tell your brothers? You'd be dead meat.

SCARY...

"Unnie..."

"Woah..." Yeji whispered.