𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳?! {46}

She was hurt 

And She was back...

-------------------------------------------------------

His eyes widened as he ran towards her. 

Your gaze captured a grown man running like a maniac...towards you. He was so far away and you couldn't even see the face. You immediately stood up. 

You realized it was just Jungkook who was running. 

You frowned.

As soon as he reached near you, he grabbed your shoulders and started looking for any injuries. You were flabbergasted as to why he was acting like this suddenly. 

His eyes stopped at the bluish-purple bruise that was on the corner of your forehead. 

His blood boiled but he wrapped his arms around you. Your feet were lifted up from the ground and your organs were being squished in that hug.

"L-Let me g-"

"You have no idea how scared I was" He said pulling away. 

"You have no idea how oxygen deprived I was- Wait you were scared? Why?" You asked confused as you fixed your clothes, with your eyebrows crashed together. 

"One of my men saw you with Lisa. Are you okay? How'd you get hurt? Where did she go? Did she-"

"ONE AT A TIME" You huffed.

"Why was she here?" 

"Jungkook...what happened to you...are you alright?" You asked with a hint of concern lingering in your eyes. 

He exhaled sharply.

"Y/n...don't hate me...but Lisa is my..."

"Ex.  I know" You simply shrugged.

"But I swear, I never had feelings for her...she just kept bugging me-"

"Kookie...she told me everything...don't worry. I won't judge you" You smiled and cupped his face.

"Why was she here...what did she tell you?" He asked caressing your palm which was on his cheek. 

Flashback~~

"Y/N!!!" A blondie ran towards you as your eyebrows crashed together. 

"Lisa...?" You had so many questions. She was your friend for 1 day because she left the school on day 2. Many didn't care, many didn't notice, and no one questioned. 

"What are you doing here...and why did you leave-

"We need to talk." You gave her a confused look. 

"There's a park nearby...let's go there."

--

"So?"

"This is super awkward but...I've had my eyes on you since I joined school." You gave her a bewildered look. 

"What?!" You stood up

"Calm down. I used to work for your boyfriend...and we had a doubt you were our enemy's daughter...but don't worry that was cleared in 1 day, so I left school quickly." 

"Lisa this is super confusing can you-

"I'll get to the point."

"I'm Jungkook's ex. Well...it's complicated...we used to sleep with each other with no strings attached...but I fell for him. And then pretty much pressurized him to get into a relationship with me and hurt every girl who was a threat to us and we weren't even in a proper relationship, I basically forced him but please don't hate hi-"