𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘜𝘱...? {41}

...Mafia"

That word roamed in your head. 

"You...what...?" You asked, confirming if whatever you just heard was right. 

"Yes...I'm sorry" He looked down. "S-So what now..."

"I know you're mad. I won't stop you from b-breaking up with me...if that's what's gonna make you feel better. 

You were tongue tied.

He turned to leave the room to give you space to think about your relationship with him. Once he reached the door frame, he turned to look at your figure. Tears were brimming in your eyes. He looked at you as if this was the last time he saw you. He was savoring you.

"I'm sorry" He walked out.

You looked around. Pictures of you and him-- which you had put up--were staring back at you. A small smile captured your face but soon faded.

You'd been surrounded by mafias all your life. Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, their teams, business partners, How was Jungkook different?

Were you gonna leave him...What were you gonna do?

Wait... 

You knew exactly what you had to do. You ran out of the room, looking for him. You found him on the terrace, Massaging either side of his forehead with his thumb and index finger.

"Jungkook..." You called out. He snapped his body towards you. He was clearly stressed.

"I love you...I'm astonished after knowing the truth. But I love you...too much to even leave...although I know the truth..."

The wind fanned your hair. Everything was going slo-mo

It felt like you two were the only ones in the world...and it was the best feeling ever.

"I- I love you too" He hugged you...super tight. "I thought we...we were gonna-

"No don't say it."

You placed your lips on his soft ones. His lips moved in sync with yours as you could feel his heartbeat. You wanted to cry but you were too happy to. Your relationship was saved.

It was perfect. The street lights shone brightly on your face. 

The dark purple and blue sky surrounded the full moon. Stars smiled upon you. Children were returning to their homes...Wait.............

Your eyes widened as you pulled away quickly. 

"I-I need to go!" You turned around. "Wait lemme drop you. It's late."

"It's 8 pm......"

"Exactly." 

"But you're stressed already. I really don't want to add up."

"You won't...let's go" 

"No, stay"

"No, I'm coming with"

"No, you're staying home"

"No, I'm dropping you"

"I'm not letting you"

"Well, guess what, I am anyway"

He picked you up and started walking towards the door. You hit his body, begging him to put you down. 

You both reach his car.  

He finally put you down and opened the car door wide open.

A pouting you was lift up...again...and placed on the car seat.