𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 {69 😏}

【2 Months Later】

Your heart palpitated as you paced around the room, once again, terrified of the near future. Your breathing became uneven as ominous thought squirmed at the back of your mind.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Not now.

You looked towards the door. The same door, you may or may not get kicked out off once they reach.

How did you let this happen? How did you give it away so easily. This was all your fault. It was your fault.

The phone rang. For the 3rd time, this minute, probably. Your obsessive thoughts were being encouraged by that annoying ring.

=Earlier That Day=

"Hey, are you free, right now?" He asked you over the phone as he settled himself down in that completely empty cafe with two gentlemen sitting on the other corner of the small area. The phone was on speaker, which could have been embarrassing to people but of course...Jungkook.

"Yes baby, why?"

"I'm in a cafe...The one in front of Sarang bakery. You wanna come?" 

"Sarang bakery? That cafe? Babe, it's like always empty, why would you go there?"

"I needed some 'me time'..."
"You know 'me time', doesn't include anyone else?" You chuckled.
"My 'me time' does. You coming?"
"Babe, I really wish I could...trust me...but even my brothers aren't home, and I can't tell them I'm out with Yeji, Ryu and Eunjin, because my brothers know they're out of town." Although you couldn't see him, you could practically hear him sulk on the other side of the phone.

"Fine! Bye..."
"Bye, love you!!" You chuckled.
"Yeah Yeah me too" He pouted and ended the call.

He placed his phone on the table. 

Two shadows hovered over him. He looked up, only to find a gun on top of his head.

Unfazed, he slumped back on the chair, as if he'd been playing with real guns since he was a child. Oh wait...he did.

"What?" The two men pulled themselves a chair, ignoring the fact that they weren't invited to.

"Who was on the phone with you?" The taller man, with the deep voice asked.

"Yo, just because my phone was on speaker, doesn't mean you can eavesdrop on mine and my girl's call" The moment Jungkook said 'my girl', the other guy's eyes shot up. Veins in his neck started popping. 

"Hyung" The other man warned.

"Whoever, you were talking to...was our fucking sister, you asshole" Jin said, grinding his teeth.

Jungkook's eyes widened. 

Shit! Could they be-

"Listen! Sir, I-

"No...you listen...do you have any idea who we are? Kid, one bullet and you're dead!" The older one spoke.

"You might not know our real identities but we're..." They both looked at each other before smirking and looking back at Jungkook.

"RJ..."

"and RM..."