𝘓𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 {29}

(Now before y'all say this prank is cliché, it's better than a 'Break up', 'cheating', or a 'hickey' prank. And she will be using depressing lyrics and because apparently Jk doesn't listen to songs much (in the ff of course), he won't know the song)

"I am just so happy you're not mad at me. I barely slept all night thinking about this." Jungkook stated. You just nodded, still kinda giving him the cold shoulder which he did kinda notice. Definitely it was not his fault and you weren't actually mad at him. But it would seem suspicious if you act nice to him in school and cold on texts.

"So, how's that cousin of yours?" You emphasized on "cousin"

"S-she's doing well..." Jungkook looked down as you nod. "Ok then, break is over, see you after a class or two" You stood up as you head towards school. Jungkook nodded.

--

You reached home as you rested yourself on your chair. You locked the door and grabbed your phone.

As expected, a notification from Jungkook was awaiting you.

"Reached home?" Your lips moved as you read the text. "Hmm" You replied.

Mr Gangsta 😘: You okay?

Me: Why wouldn't I be?

Mr. Gangsta 😘: You're acting really dry right now.

(Then make me wet papi- srry)

Me: I always text like this. Good morning. 😑

Mr. Gangsta 😘: Ok really now. What's up.

Me: Nothing is.

Mr. Gangsta 😘: Did I do something wrong?

Me: Omg No! Did you?

Mr. Gangsta 😘: I thought we were over that stupid prank my cousin played.

Me: 'We'

Mr. Gangsta: ?

(she didn't send this lol. This is the song Y/n will use for the prank. Also, I've used *, $, § before Jungkook's name. Y'all will get it soon dw)

Me: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.

* Mr. Gangsta 😘: You weren't saying this when we started dating.

Me: But I was just kissing myself.

$ Mr Gangsta 😘: YOU WERE WHAT?!?!

Me: Kidding*

* Mr. Gangsta 😘: Oh there's more?

Me: Our every moment started to replace.

* Mr. Gangsta 😘: Ohhh like the time a small spider scared the holy dragons out of you? You replaced it with what? Roaches?