𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 {33}

"Uhh...hair, done! Make up, done! Clothe- fuck I forgot to wear my pants!" You mumbled anxiously, jumping into the jeans paired with the pink, long top you were wearing. You grabbed your sunglasses and made your way outside. It had been a week since you met Jungkook. Well, that's because of the promise to your brothers...

But you were excited. You walked to where Jungkook asked you to meet. "Y/n! Here!!" A wide smile captured your face as you speed walked towards Jungkook as he mirrored your actions.

Jumping into his arms you wrapped your arms around his neck as he supported your lower body, holding your waist, using his veiny hands.

"I missed you" You mumbled, pouting in his shoulder. "I missed you too" He carresed your silky hair, unconsciously inhaling the scent of fresh lavender.

You pulled away, facing him. "So, you're ready to meet them...?" He asked. You inhaled deeply, looking down. "I don't know if they'd like me...what if they hate me...?" You mumbled. "Why would they? And it's impossible to hate you...this is coming from a person who tried" Jungkook snickered, tone softening.

"Why would you try to hate me tho?" You raised a brow. "Welp...I was stressed when we first met. And I don't know why I thought it was stupid how you jumped in front of a car to save a dog. So...yeah...I wanted to hate you but...oh well..." He shrugged as your mouth formed an 'o'

"So...let's go?" He asked, placing his palm in front of you. You gently placed your hand in his big one as he secured it. He intertwined his fingers with yours and headed towards the car.

"We're here..." He said, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Oh...y-yeah..." You mumbled. "Hey...we don't have to do this...meet them some other day when you're okay..." He said.

"No...then they will think I'm an irresponsible person..." You said. "Y/n-ah..." Jungkook sighed, taking your hand in his, once again as he caressed a small part of it with his thumb.

"You know you're perfect the way you are. And you don't need to change it for the world. Now let's go...?" He asked. You sighed, nodding. He got out of the car, opening the door for you as you thanked him, chuckling a bit.

Once again, the familiar condo prevailed in front of you. The very same in which you 'studied' with Jungkook.

He gripped your hands in his, taking small steps forward, allowing you to match his pace.

Jungkook removed his keys and opened the door. You were greeted with...

"IS SHE HERE ALREADY!? OH MY GOD BRO DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

"HYUNG IT IS FALLING HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LET THIS VASE FALL!! ALSO WHY IS THE VASE BROWN?! Y/N LIKES PURPLE!" The deep voice screeched, as you flinched.

Jungkook immediately turned to you and placed both his palms on your ears. He mouthed a 'sorry'.

"WE'RE HERE FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" Jungkook screamed. "Oh..."

"Let's go?" Jungkook asked. "Yes..." You nodded. He held your hand again and lead you inside.

"Omg she looks like a doll..." A whisper was heard. "They both look so cute together..." another one was heard. "How did Jungkook end up with such a nice girl like her?" You shyly look down and walked in.

"Hi..." Jimin softly said. "Hello..." You politely replied. "Omg you're so cute!" Taehyung complimented.

"T-Thanks...?" You said.

This is so awkward...ahhhh

"AHAHAHAHAHA" Jimin ROFLed at the comment you passed. "I swear I meant to type kidding! This stupid autocorrect changed it to 'kissing' and then...that happened..." You rolled you eyes, playfully.

"You do know how it sounded right?" Taehyung asked, laughing. "Yes. I am aware it sounded like "I was just kissing myself" Ugh that chat was so embarrassing!!" You whined.

Sure, it started off as awkward, but out of nowhere, you were laughing with them in a matter of 2 hours.

At this point, Jungkook was the one sitting quietly, scrolling through his phone. Which didn't exactly go unnoticed by you. "Jungkookie..." You called out. He hummed without looking. "What are you doing?" You asked. Both 95' liners eyes on you both.

His gaze travelled to you as he kept his phone aside. "Just some work, left...you guys continue..." He lightly pinched your cheek. "Kook, you need help with something?" Jimin asked.

"No hyung...everything is oka...in fact...everything his perfect." A sinister smirk captured the man's face as your eyebrows knitted together.

The atmosphere changed. Awkwardness lingering in the air.

"Oh wait! Aish I totally forgot! I made brownies for everyone!!" You chirped, as everyone's face broke into a wide smile...well, except Jungkook. He still held his small smile.

You grabbed your purse and pulled out a box. You opened the box and placed it in front of them. The brown cake decorated with colorful M&Ms looked utterly delicious. Jimin and Taehyung's mouth watered.

"Well, hurry up!" Two hands reached the box as the 18 pieces became 16.

"Jungoo..."

"Oh, he doesn't like brownies. Ignore him..." Jimin said with a mouthful. "Oh...but...why don't you try them?" You asked. "Aish Y/n they're so good omggggg" Taehyung groaned.

"Thanks..." you mumbled a bit. "Jungkooooook" You whined. "Aish Y/n, I told you I don't-

Without letting him complete, you popped a brownie in his mouth. "FUCK IT'S SO GOOD WHAT?!" He screamed. "Told you" You smirk.

"DID HE JUST EAT A BROWNIE"

"DID HE JUST NOT SPIT OUT A BROWNIE?!?!"

"THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID YOU DUMBASS ALIEN!!"

"Y/N WHERE IS OUR JUNGKOOK?! AND WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER!?!?"

"Why are you guys overreacting?" Jungkook said, popping another brownie in his mouth as you chuckled.

"YOU ATE BROWNIES HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP CALM"

"Are they nice?" You asked him. "They're amazing, cutie" Jungkook stated, finishing his second brownie.

Maybe I was just overreacting about meeting them. It turned out well. I got 2 more friends now.

I love being with them...and maybe...that's what matters.

-To Be Continued-