𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 {53}

"HRI found out about her..."

-----------------------------------------------

"N-No..." Jungkook's eyes widened. His palms got sweaty. His breathe was shaky.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUND OUT?!" Taehyung yelled and immediately averted his gaze towards a frozen Jungkook.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung called out 

"Fuck you" Jungkook mumbled.

"FUCK YOU" Jungkook threw a glass on the floor smashing into small and big pieces. Jungkook walked towards Yuvae and grabbed his collar.

The veins on Jungkook's hands and neck popped as his eyes turned blood shot red.

"B-Boss...B-Boss I-I'm sorry. P-Please! PLEASE!!" Yuvae begged for his life. Tears left his eyes as fear captured his facial expressions.

"JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM" Yuvae was released from his grip. Courtesy, Kim Taehyung.

"LISTEN FIRST WE NEED TO FOCUS ON GETTING HER BACK. THEN WE CAN DEAL WITH THEM" Taehyung was right. The priority should be getting her back home.

Taehyung and Jungkook ran towards the car. 

"I'll call Jimin hyung" Jungkook nodded at the older's words.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kook. stay calm okay. Just don't lose your temper" Jungkook nodded at Jimin and went inside.

"Ugh you're getting annoying now" The younger figure sassed. But to her surprise, Jungkook did not retaliate. 

"Listen. I know you hate me. I deserve it. But let's go home. P-Please" Jungkook's voice softened as his vocals were shaky.

"Are you crazy?" She scrunched up her nose.

"Yell at me as much as you want. Hit me, shoot me. First let's go to my house" Jungkook practically begged.

"Bro for real...are you possessed?" She averted her gaze from Jungkook, hiding her guilt.

"Can we please go home?"

"This is my home Jungkook. Like you said it was...I don't mind shifting places but I just hate you now. If I'm being honest, you disgust me and I don't even wanna be with you. Let alone live. Being with you suffocates me. Sorry but this is the truth." His heart ached so bad. He loved her so damn much and here she is, letting him know how "disgusting" he is.

But somewhere, Jungkook knew he deserves it. He hurt her.

"Fine. I'm going. But I promise I'll come back...and the next time I do, I'll take you home" Jungkook's voice this time, came cold and sharp.

"And I promise you, Jeon Jungkook, I won't give in. I'd rather die than live with you"

"Any luck?" Jungkook was greeted by 2 concerned faces.

"No hyung. She doesn't hate me. She despises me"

"No she doesn't kook. She's just hurt and angry"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pitiful gazes.

"Let's go. I need a coffee"

--------------------------

"Danwoo oppa...stop at the nearest cafe, please"