𝘗𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 {9}

"Bye baby..." She placed a gentle kiss on her boyfriend's lips, as the grip on her suitcases tightened. "Bye." Of course, his girlfriend was leaving for around 1 year...but he couldn't care less.

Warm tears left her eyes. "I-I'm gonna miss you..." The blonde uttered before turning on her heals.

"Are you okay? Did you cry?" Namjoon asked as soon as you entered the mansion. The fake limping you were doing wasn't helping one bit.
"Y-Yeah...I sprained my ankle in the driveway..." You whimpered. You couldn't tell them the reason at all. And you know why.

Namjoon seemed to buy it. You were a pampered child after all. And yes, you cried if you got hurt physically.

He opened his arms wide, for you to hug him. You ran and buried your face in his chest. "I know you didn't sprain your ankle. But I will wait till you tell me what's wrong..." You just hugged him tighter, taking out all your frustration in form of tiny droplets which were now falling down, traveling through your cheeks.

He knew you too well.

You pulled away and looked at him. "I'm sorry Oppa...I'm just not ready to talk about it..." You huffed. "I understand...go take rest...I'll send some food." He passed a warm smile as you made your way to your room.

"Sorry sis...we will miss you" Jin sighed, hugging you. "Can't I come along?!" You pouted. "Y/n...it's dangerous" Namjoon said. "Besides, it's just 3 days, we will be back in no time...for real..." Jin's eyes became teary. This was the first time they were leaving you for more than one night.

And it scared them...they were scared something would happen to you in their absence. Yes, you had hundreds of guards...but they couldn't help but get worried.

They both turned around, ready to leave.

"Miss Y/n...wanna have dinner?" Your maid asked. Your face dropped. You didn't feel like eating. You just wanted to cry...or sleep. "No, I'll skip..." you sighed. "But you didn't even have lunch...or finish your tiffin..." She sighed.

"I'm fine!" You huffed before walking towards your room. "I'm going to sleep. So don't disturb me" You walked.

You had no idea what was happening to you. One moment, you were mad, one moment you were happy, another, you were sad.

You walk into the room, locking the door behind you. You plopped yourself on the bed as a tear escaped your eye. You checked the phone Xuimin gave you.

Yes, you were gonna give it back to him. But he didn't take it.

Cheater 😔💔: Baby...please...I need you so badly...it hurts without you...please...

No, you weren't seeing him, but once you read that, you could hear him cry...

Me: Stop it Xuimin. For god's sake...

You kept your phone. Why didn't you block him? Were you that desperate?

No...it was because he had access to everything. Everything...

No matter how much you tried to block him, he would make your number unblock his.

You got up, staring in front of the window. Oh, how badly you needed fresh air. You so desperately needed it.

I wish I could jump through the window...

Your eyes suddenly fell on the locked door. Your brothers never let you lock the door. But now that they weren't here...

Maybe...I can...

You got spare sneakers from your wardrobe before throwing on Yoongi's hoodie over Hoseok's green T-shirt. What's the point of having guy best friends if you don't have their clothes?

(A/n: Ma boys aren't reading this, but fr. I'm not returning their clothes anytime soon-)

You opened the window, before placing your leg on the pipeline. Your hands gripped tightly onto the handle while you slowly climbed down.

A few groans and words of profanity later, You rested your left foot on the ground before sighing in relief.

Getting past the guards on the gate wouldn't be a problem. Because you could use the back gate.

With hair strands loosely falling from your hair, tears left your eyes. You didn't want to cry. But you couldn't help.

You slid the loose rubber band from your hair before sliding it down your wrist.

You pulled it and let it loose, making a slap sound on your gentle skin. You repeated again. Your wrist had bright pink marks from the hair tie. But you couldn't care less.

Your eyes suddenly fell on a white, inured puppy on the road, as he whimpered. A big black car honking for a long time, in the middle of the road. Your eyes widened as you saw the car start.

Your legs made their way to the middle of the road, stopping the car. The puppy in your left hand, as your right hand signaling to the car, to stop. Your eyes were shut, tightly, ready to take the hit, but it never came.

Until you heard the car door open...

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word count: 842 ♥️

(A/N: Heyyo! Thanks to whoever reads my story. But I just wanted to say sorry if the story is getting worse. Fr, I feel so unconfident writing this because it isn't like before. I just keep writing it. And I comepletely tell understand if you lose interest. I love you all 💜)