𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬...? {45}

You huffed and walked down the street while glancing at your phone, again and again hoping he would text back. 

You said sorry and he didn't even let you explain. 

Suddenly,  your phone rang, making you jump a bit in excitement.

You answered, not wasting a second.

"Finally you call-" 

"You left your scarf here. You don't wanna wear it or something?"

"Is that what you called me for?!" 

"Yes. Do you want it or not?"

"No. You wear it!!" You yelled before ending the call and continued walking, but this time, with heavy footsteps and an increased pace. 

"Y/N!!!!" 

--

He chuckled a bit after you hung up on him. 

"Dumbass" he mumbled and continued working. 

He wanted to be mad at you, but he just couldn't. 

It was a super busy day for him. Not like he never had busier days, but he took time out just for you. except he had the urge to act whimsical today. 

That's something he'd never do. He couldn't see the change in himself but Taehyung and Jimin could. His team could. You could.

Although he was initially mad at you, he tried understanding your side.  and that helped the situation. You were the only person, he'd calm his anger for. 

He was so in love with you, so addicted and so captivated for you, and by you. 

He wanted to be the one to be by your side every time life troubled you. He wanted to be the one you dream of. He wanted to be your knight in the shining armor. 

Unknowingly, he already was all he wanted to be to you...and more. 

"Boss!! Boss!!" The faint screams drowned behind the continuous ringing of the doorbell. 

It seemed like a bad news but Jungkook couldn't take any more. 

He groaned and opened the door, revealing one of his men who was panting heavily with beads of forehead dripping from his face. 

Of course he was tired. 

"What?" Jungkook asked coldly. 

"M-Miss Y/n..." He said stuttering...not because he was tired. Because he was afraid of Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"What about her?!" He yelled. 

"Boss, I saw Miss Lisa talk to her. I tried calling you so many times but your phone was unreachable" He took a deep breathe. 

Jungkook's breath hitched as he pulled out his phone and checked snap-map before grabbing his keys and mumbling a 'follow me' and running down the stairs of the apartment. 

He hurried and sat on the driver seat and drove wheel. snap-map took him.

Your location didn't seem to be in a public place like a park, or food joint or mall. That scared him. His sweaty palms hit the steering wheel every time the light of the signal would turn red. 

He was so scared. At that moment he couldn't even think straight. Thoughts like calling his men never came to him mind. 

The location was not in an abandoned building. Instead in a park nearby that's lowkey isolated. It's more like a jogging track which is used up in the morning and a bit empty in the afternoons. 

Jungkook jumped out of his car and entered the park. Barely 4-5 people in an enormous park. Where the fuck were you?

Him and his man split ways looking for you as if their life depends on it. 

Jungkook definitely didn't want you to end up like girls who Lisa had hurt in the past just because they were a threat to Jungkook and Lisa's 'relationship'.

Plus, the last phone call he had with her kept echoing in his ears. 

(If you guys don't remember, it's in the chapter 'Smile {21}')

Suddenly he spotted a familiar figure sitting a bit far away, on the grass holding her head...as if she were hurt. 

She was hurt...

and She was back... 

TBC

Hey guys sorry for the small ass chapter but this is because i wanted to leave a small cliffhanger. sorry-