𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 {38}

"You both are so cuteeeee" You squished Ryujin's cheeks, squealing as they all laughed. "You're cuter" Yeji sassed, sipping on her coffee. The Friendly Beans, a new coffee shop opened around the corner had become a new hangout spot for you, Yeji, Ryujin and Eunjin.

They always ask about your boyfriend but you still wanted to keep your relationship confidential. Especially since you didn't know what Jungkook felt about your relationship with him, being revealed.

"Enough about my boyfriend...Eunnie! Who do you have a crush on?" You asked, smirking. She rolled her eyes playfully, as a pink hue painted across her cheeks. She batted her lashes. "Pfft, I don't have time for all this bullshit" She stated. Yeji snickered, as she swirled the wooden stick in her cup. "Of course you do..." She smiled cheekily.

"Fine! Ugh..." All 3 of you were smiling widely. "You know that teacher...Mr. Jeon Jungkook...Welp...him..." Your smile faded.

Jungkook...? My best friend has a crush on my boyfriend... huh...

Yeji and Ryujin "oohed" while you just forced a fake smile. "Oh! And he even followed me on insta and dmed me! He's literally like so hot. This once, he wore this tight black shirt, and his tiddies were visible" Eunjin sighed dreamily while Yeji and Ryujin made faces of disgust.

You hated the idea of your best friend sexualizing your boyfriend...in fact, you hated him being sexualized at all. "G-Guys...umm...I gotta go...see y'all later?" You said. "Why?" Ryujin asked, pouting. "Promised my brothers I'd be home early...so..." You lied...obviously...

"Awh...okay...bye Y/Nie! Reach home safely!" Eunjin said. "Bye girls!" Yeji waved.

The whole ride home, you were thinking about what Min Jeong said.

Why tf does Jungkook follow her on insta? He doesn't even know how to use that damn app! It's my fault...I shouldn't have made him an account.

Wait, did he have feelings for Eunjin, even tho we're dating. That page on Google did say that men might like 2 females...ugh! Shut up Y/n...you're just overthinking. There's nothing like that...

Kookie 💜: I miss you. Can you come over??

You snapped out of your thoughts, as a smile formed on your face, not lasting long, as flashbacks from the café displayed in your mind.

Me: Fine...I'll be there...

Kookie 💜: Sure! I'll wait

You sighed, once again before playing music as you asked your driver to drop you two blocks away from his house.

"Heyyy! You're here! We missed you!!" Jimin shouted, making you flinch. "Hahahaha I missed y'all too Oppa!" You smiled. "Jungkook is waiting for you upstairs...you should go" Taehyung said with a smile. "Yeah..." You plaster a fake smile.

"Oh hey! You're here..." Jungkook put on a small smile. "Yup" You pressed your lips into a thin line.

"How was your day?" He asked. "As usual" You replied. "That's...nice..." He raised a brow. Usually you would start ranting and chanting about how your day was, and who you were annoyed at, and who you enjoyed with... but "as usual" as an answer...today...seemed odd. Obviously.

"So, do you even use insta?" You ask. "No, I just have my notifications on if you text there..." He shrugged. "Oh"

"How many followers do you have?

"I don't know? 45?"

"And how many people do you follow?"

"Uhh 4 I guess, you, Jimin hyung, Tae hyung and another friend of mine"

"Oh really? Friend? What's her name?" You asked.

"His name is Jeosan, but why are you asking all this to me?"

"Nothing" You sighed, looking down. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I'm sorry..." you pout. "For what hun?" You hugged him tightly as your palms clutched on his grey hoodie. It was so clear that you didn't wanna let go. "Y/n, look at me. What happened?" He tried pulling away to maintain eye contact but you wouldn't let go.

"Ok at least lie on the bed..." Jungkook said, caressing your hair. "No" You mumbled. "But your legs will hurt if you keep standing" He said. "No" You mumbled again.

Jungkook carried you and pushed you on the bed as you whined. "Why did you throw meeee" You cried. "Because you wouldn't listen" He mumbled before laying down beside you, as he hugged you again. You wrapped your legs and arms around him, burying your face in his chest again, like a koala. He kissed the top of your head before speaking. "Now...what's wrong...?"

"You know my friend, Eunjin?"

"Yes what about her"

"She has a crush on you" There was a moment of silence. You pulled away for a bit, to look at him.

"This...this is why you were acting weird?"
"Yes!"

"Aish Y/n..."

"She said you dmed her!" You protested.  "I barely know her Y/n..."

"Then what about whatever she said!" Your voice cracked. Obviously, you didn't own him. And you couldn't stop other girls from liking him . But a thin line between fangirling and sexualizing which was crossed by Eunjin, irked you.

"Kookie...I- I know I'm overreacting but...Eunjin she-  

Jungkook raised a brow, signaling you to continue. But you were battling yourself in your mind, whether to tell him or not. What would he think about you?

A soft sigh escaped your lips as you rested yourself on the bed beside you. Jungkook mirrored your actions.

"She what, Y/n?"

"She just said stuff...which made me...uncomfortable...and...insecure...?" You were fighting the tears brimming in your eyes. "Why didn't you tell me? Do you not trust me enough?" he asked, genuine concern reflecting in his eyes. "N-No! Kook, it's not that...I just...thought I'd make you uncomfortable. And that you'd think I'm insecure and stuff. I just didn't want you to get a wrong image of me...and I even-

"If you made lists like these at school, you would've aced classes." You chuckled, sniffling in your tears. "Listen Y/n, I don't know if you trust me enough or not but I'm here for you...whenever you need me. Even if is at 4 am in the morning. You can tell me anything and I swear I won't judge you...I promise..."

"I know...and I really appreciate you for that..."

"So...never hide anything from me, hmm?"

"Okay" You hugged him tightly. "Now cheer up"

-𝕋𝕠 𝔹𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕 -