𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 {48}

You walked into class and were greeted by Yeji...and a...

"Rose?...Unnie, did you keep this?" You asked confused. 

"No...I didn't even see it" She kept her phone down.

"Maybe it's for someone else..."you shrugged as your eyes fell on the note.

Dear Y/n

You're probably thinking that this rose was for someone else...

but no...it's for you, my princess. And btw, i don't go to your school,

so don't ask how I know. Don't try to find me baby. 

I can't wait to be yours. 

Stay happy my princess. 

--Your secret admirer.

You handed Yeji the note as she frowned.

"I-I think it's a prank." You crumpled the note and threw the rose away.

The teacher entered the class but your focus was on the note.

Who could it be? 

Jinhwan, Junmi's boyfriend? Yuwan, Your lab partner? Gojun, Yuwan's best friend? WHO?! But it said it wasn't from school...

You took the letter and ran towards your best friend who was talking to his friends.

"Hey guys, excuse me, can I borrow Sangmin for a while, thank you" You dragged him outside without giving them a chance to react.

"You good, bro?" He looked at you pretty weirdly. 

"I need your help! Someone sent me this and I don't know who it is but whoever is, is sure pretty creepy" You handed him a letter.

"Yeah, I don't think it's for you. It says 'princess' and you're a fucking pauper" He laughed hysterically, but his laughter died down as he saw your glare.

He cleared his throat.

"You sound like a dying hyena who died due to constipation when you laugh, y'know that?" He narrowed his eyes.

"SANGMIN! WHO DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!"

"I think you should talk to your sister because, yes, this is creepy."

"Are you crazy? she'll pull me out of school." You huffed, because yes, there's a 100% chance that you will be homeschooled. 

"Good, cause then I'll know what peace feels like" He blew a raspberry earning a disgusted face from you. 

You both paused your war for a few seconds before you spoke. 

"I'm scared" You sighed as he pulled you in a hug.

"Hey...don't worry, I'll try looking for this person. You'll be fine." He reassured. 

...But you were still freaking out. Is this person bad news. Should you tell Jungkook? What will he say? WHAT WILL YOUR BROTHERS SAY-or even worse-DO?!

Those thoughts had clustered up your mind.

"Minnie, it says he's not from this school."

"Maybe it's so that you don't try to find him. Like a...distraction." He gave you the letter.

"What if they're really not in this school?" You bit your lip.

"Y/n, let's be frank...you don't have a social life outside of school...it has to be in the school"