𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 {50}

You woke up in your bed, the next day. You were wearing different clothes.

Maybe one of your brothers must've changed your clothes

6 am...just in time. body clock I guess...

You walked in front of the mirror. Your face was swollen and red and your eyes had become smaller. You didn't feel like getting ready for school, neither did you feel like going.

But you had to...

You threw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie and tied your hair in a bun.

So different from your normal attire.

You flung your backpack on and ran downstairs.

"Miss Y/n! It's just 6:20...your school doesn't start until 8" A maid with a huge frown spoke. 

"I know, I need some alone time." You were stopped by a grip on your wrist.

"Well, we can't let you go...sir will be really mad" She said as you rolled your eyes.

"Ms. Park, they'd understand...please let me go, I don't feel well" You sighed.

"Let her go" 

"Danwoo oppa? You're allowing me? That's new" You stated sarcastically.

"Very funny, miss Y/n. Sir Namjoon told me that you're free to go before school starts, provided you don't go any farther from the park."

You forced a fake smile and walked towards the park. 

You sat on one of the benches and pulled out your phone, opening insta.

*Couple post* --scroll

Finallyyy! Oh- nevermind, it's an ad

You rolled your eyes and exited the app.

You opened your messages and were greeted by Ryuji flirting on the group chat.

You opened Youtube.

*Hugging my boyfriend after an argument*

*Pranking my girl with a fake fight*

*Playing truth or dare with my russian boyfriend*

*Bangtan Boys ff| Forced marriage to the 30 year old cold hearthrob mafia boss who has a girlfriend but you're a fetus* -By Borahae_bangtan7777777

ew.

It said 14 but you could've sworn it was fetus.

This is pointless! 

You groaned in your head.

You started reading yours and Jungkook's old texts while a smile was plastered on your face. You wanted to text him and apologize so bad but this urge held you back. 

Your smile was fading and you felt tears on your cheeks again.

Did he hate you now? You always knew that he deserved so much better. It's like you just can't keep him happy.