𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 {13}

"Why Xuimin? I need answers" You crossed your arms in front of your chest, as your gaze pierced through the older boy's soul. All you received was silence. "Xuimin, I don't have time, I skipped English." You stared at your watch. "Who the hell was that girl you cheated with?!" You slightly yelled again, after not getting an answer.

His mouth moved, yet no words came out. It's like he didn't even know who the girl was.

"This is not helping..." You sighed. "H-Her name was C-Cassandra..." He looked down. "She doesn't look like she's from Korea..." You raised a brow. "U-Uh...I went to US and we met there..." He looked down.

"And she knew Korean?" You asked. "She did..." He replied. "So, you probably found her pretty and cheated on me?" You scoffed. Tears were begging to leave your eyes. And at some point, you weren't doing a good job at hiding it.

Now you remembered, the business trip to the states? Pretty sure Xuimin found his girl over there...

"So, 1 week. You've been cheating on me for a week?" You scoffed. "N-No! I never did. I never cheated on you!" He said. "Oh really? Then who's that Cassette? Casserole? Cassidy?! What the hell is her name?!" You frustratedly asked. "C-Cassandra..."

"Y/n...I-I cheated on Cassandra...with you...a-and, if Cassandra found out that 'Min-Seok' is in a relationship with someone else from her spies...she would hurt you. Her spies knew my name. But didn't see me. And she didn't have a picture of me either. . So I made up another name..." He looked into your eyes.

"I was in the states around 1 year back. And I met her on the plane. Turns out, she was moving here. And I fell in love with her." He looked down.

"W-What about m-me. I'm just a s-second choice right...?" Screw your ego. You weren't able to hold the tears anymore. "No! Y/n, trust me, I could never see you like that. You were always the one..." He looked down.

"Then what about Cassines?! Or whatever her name is?!" You yelled. "I couldn't break up with her!" Xuimin said. "Then why date me?!"

"I-,"

"You know what? You're just like others. You don't care! I'm leaving! Bye!" You grabbed your bag, leaving the café.

With his feet crossed, Sangmin sat on his seat, waiting for you. He pulled out his phone, only to receive 58 messages from

"Unknown?" He mumbled.

He opened the massages.

Unknown: You're gonna die

Unknown: Stay away from her or die.

Unknown: She's mine.

Unknown: Loser.

Unknown: She Is Mine

Unknown: You're dead

And more and more death threats. Sangmin put two and two together, only to realize what the messages meant.

Me and Minsu are just friends what the hell?

Little did he know this conversation wasn't about Minsu. But, You. He decided to ignore it. But he couldn't. Who could it be? What do they want? Is this some kind of a prank? The thoughts clouded his mind as he looked around the classroom only to see students either talking to each other, or drawing.

"Minnie!" A cheerful voice interrupted his train of thoughts as his phone was harshly, yet quickly shoved in his pocket. "H-Hey" He nervously said. "Are you okay?" The voice was filled with concern. "Yes, I'm fine..."

"You don't look fine" She knew Sangmin too well. Something was wrong. "I'm fine,
Y/n..." Sangmin smiled. "If you say so!" You rested your bag on the floor before sitting beside Sangmin.

"So...what's up?" He started speaking. "Just had to face my sister's rules" You rolled your eyes. As much as you trusted Sangmin, you couldn't break your brother's trust. Your head rested on his shoulder. "Aish, it's okay...she's just looking out for you..." He chuckled. "Not gonna lie, it goes too far at points" You sigh.

"It will get better" He reassured. You clung onto his arms. "What would I do without you?"

Stop making this hard for me Y/n, especially when you will never love me back.

"Did you send the messages?" Jungkook asked, with his gaze glued to his men. "Yes sir. The messages were sent to Lee Sangmin. But he ignored it..." One of his men looked down. "That's his problem. And what about you, did you get the pics?" He asked.

"Y-Yes..." The guard placed the pics in front of Jungkook. "Haha poor thing. He will die" He gazed at the picture in which your head was resting on Sangmin's shoulder. "Kidnap him and bring him here by 7 in the evening tomorrow"

"Yes sir." The leader said.

"Good, now get back to work" Jungkook ordered. "Wait, Hyeonsuk, Jiro, stay." Jungkook said. "Y-Yes sir."

After the office cleared out, Jungkook stared at two of his men. "Any updates on my favorite enemies yet?" He asked, raising a brow. "No sir, nothing yet. But we're tryi-

"Trying? Haven't you both been trying for the past 2 years. Or, wait. You've been trying ever since uncle had my position" A scoff escaped his lips. "Sir, it's hard-

"It might be. But you know what's easy? Killing you. I want their weakness by day after tomorrow or else it will be my gun and your head. Understand?" He asked. "Y-Yes sir..." They said in unison. "Now stop staring at my face and get to work" Jungkook said. "Yes" They bowed before scurrying away.

-To Be Continued-

♥️ Word Count: 929 ♥️