𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮 {62}

"Oppa? Who's she?" You whispered into Namjoon's ears, as he smiled.

"This is your make up artist. She's gonna get my cinderella all decked up." You smile and hugged him tight.

"Thank you so much oppa!!" He smiled and kissed your head.

"Mrs. Kim, guide her to Y/n's old playroom." Jin turned towards you.

"Princess, we made some changes to the room. Hope you don't mind." Jin gave his infamous cheeky smile. He held your hand and walked towards your old playroom, with Namjoon following behind.

You hadn't been in this room for literally, ages! Your brothers had a hard time accepting that you wouldn't play with you kitchen set anymore, so even tho you recently learnt how to bake cookies in a real kitchen, they still kept your old toys, and maintained the room, preserving your childhood.

It was different. The toys were neatly arranged into a corner. Your cars were kept in front of a toy basket, systematically arranged in the order of the size.

The 'dressing table' with an oval surrounding a foil for a mirror was replaced by another one. And this time, it was far bigger and you could clearly see your reflection in it.

A huge table that was covered by make up and hair supplies, rested in front of a chair that waited for you to get seated.

"When did you guys-,"

"Just a little by little when you were in school" You smile and walked towards the cars. You picked up a red car with blue eyes and a smile, with the number '95' printed on it.

"So, McQueen...you ready to get ready for prom?" You tittered at the pun, Jin had just passed.

"Ew Hyung, that was cringe" Namjoon rolled his eyes, which went ignored by Jin.

"Princess, we'll be downstairs if you need anything" Namjoon smiled, dragging Jin outside the room.

"You can open your eyes" You slowly lifted your lashes up, revealing your reflection in the mirror. You gasped.

You couldn't believe what you saw.