Maddi In America.

A/N - So People Want Maddi&Dodger Together Which Is What's Gonna Happen. Hope You Like The Update. Xoxo.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi couldn't believe that she was in America with her mum, Lindsey was watching Millie with the help of Freddie. The reason she was in America was she had been asked to perform her song 'The Way' on American talkshow Ellen. Since Joel had taken Millie from the house she refused to let him anywhere near her even though he said it was cruel to keep a baby away from their father.

Waking up that day Maddi was excited at the thought of doing a live performance of her song she logged onto facebook -

Maddi 'Millie Roscoe - So Excited Too Do My First Live Performance of #TheWay On Ellen. Check It Out ♡̲Missing My Millie Moo Loads♡̲ Love Being In America. Xoxo

Logging off facebook she decided to get ready. Once she was ready she looked at the clock and sighed she was missing Millie heaps. Arriving at the studio Maddi suddenly became nervous "I can't do this" Sandy smiled "yeah you can, Maddi you're 16 and look you're on one of the most popular talk shows in America" Maddi sighed "I wanna see Millie" Sandy looked at her "I know, and I'm sure Millie is missing you" Maddi smiled and hugged her mum "thanks for everything you've done for me" Sandy smiled "its what I'm here for love".

Maddi made her way to the stage where the interview began -

Ellen - Welcome Maddi. Is this your first time in America?

Maddi - yeah its a bit exciting

Ellen - tell us something about yourself

Maddi - well I'm 16 well 17 in a few months and I'm from the UK I have 5 older brothers.

Ellen - you also have a daughter I believe?

Maddi - yeah, her name's Millie and she's one.

Ellen - your song The Way for anyone special?

Maddi - maybe.

Ellen - significant other?

Maddi - I'm not sure.its early days.

Ellen - the song. Its just reached number one in the UK and the US.

Maddi - I was never expecting it too be that good.

Ellen - tell us something about your daughter.

Maddi - she's amazing, she got me through some tough times. I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Ellen - you're going to perform your song for us in a little while yeah?

Maddi - yeah, first live performance.

Once the interview and performance was over Maddi and Sandy made their way to the Hotel "I can't wait to hold Millie" Sandy smiled "I know she's been missing you loads" Maddi grinned "she's a mummy's girl" "like you".

All Maddi wanted was to hold her baby girl she logged onto her facebook -

Maddi 'Millie Roscoe - 2 days until I get too see my beautiful little princess I've missed her so much. ♡̲Millie Roscoe♡̲ Mummy&Daughter Forever♡̲ #UnconditionalLove.

Logging off she fell asleep dreaming about how much her life had changed but she didn't regret anything.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Hope You Liked. Anything You'd Like Too Happen In This Story? Name it And It Could Happen xoxo.