Twins

--Previously--
Millie giggled just as Jason's phone rang, he answered and he paled when he hung up "Jase? What's wrong?" Jason turned to his sister "Holly's gone into labour"...
--Now--

Maddi was shocked "what?" Jason nodded "I'm gonna be a Dad Mads, I'm not ready for this" Maddi grinned "yes you are ready, you can do it" Jason nodded and Dodger spoke "Mads, I'll take the girls back to the boat and you go to the Hospital if you want" Maddi smiled "are you sure?" Dodger nodded "course" Maddi walked up to Dodger and kissed him "see you later".

Maddi and Jason arrived at the Hospital and they saw Cindy, Dirk and their Mum "she's in there" Jason nodded "okay" Maddi grinned as Jason walked into the delivery room and Maddi went to sit with her Mum "Maddi, how's Ella?" Maddi smiled "she's great, changing everyday" Dirk grinned "I'd love to see her" Maddi nodded "sure, come round soon" Dirk smiled and nodded.

Robbie, Joe, Freddie,Lindsey and Ziggy arrived at the Hospital "how long is this gonna take?" Maddi rolled her eyes "she's having twins you muppett, it's bound to take ages" Robbie glared "hush, when you had twins that didn't take long" Maddi fell quiet at that "well done Rob" Robbie hung his head in shame "sorry Mads" Maddi shrugged "don't care".

Jason was trying to be there for Holly but he was freaking out "I can see the head" Jason smiled and 20 minutes later the room was filled with the cries of a baby girl "Hol we have a girl" Holly grinned and she began pushing again and soon their son was born.

Maddi was pacing the waiting room "Mads sit down, making me nervous" Maddi was about to retort when Jason came out "Jase?" Jason had a grin on his face "boy and a girl" Maddi squealed "oh my god! Congrats" Jason hugged his little sister into a hug "thanks Mads" Jason was then pulled into hugs by all his brothers, Mum, Cindy and Dirk "do we get to meet them?" Jason nodded "course".

Entering Holly's room Maddi walked over to her best friend "congrats Hol" Holly smiled "shall we tell them the names?" Jason nodded "our baby girl is called "Emma Maddi Roscoe" Maddi grinned and Jason continued "our baby boy is Leo Joesph Roscoe" Joe looked happy "thanks Jase" Maddi took Emma from Holly "you're a right cutie pie" Holly smiled "she's the oldest" Maddi grinned and Joe took Emma from Maddi "you two make some seriously cute babies" Holly laughed "we named them after you and Joe because you were fully supportive of us" Maddi hugged Holly "you're gonna be my sister in law very soon" Holly grinned.

A couple of hours later Maddi left the Hospital and went back to the boat, when she got there Dodger had a pirate hat on "how'd it go?" Maddi grinned "a boy and a girl, Emma and Leo" Dodger smiled "any middle names?" Maddi grinned again "Maddi and Joe" Dodger nodded "cute" Maddi smiled "they're cute babies".

Maddi had just put Millie and Ella to bed and she logged onto her facebook -

Maddi 'Millie&Ella' Roscoe - Congratulations to my brother Jason and Holly on the birth of their super-cute twins Emma&Leo!! So proud and happy to be an aunty again :D. My two girls Millie and Ella are super excited too meet their baby cousins <3 #FamilyFirst #ImThatKindaGirl.

Logging off she went to sit with Dodger "alright?" Maddi smiled "never better, I have you and my two girls and an amazing family" Dodger kissed her, she kissed back and things began to get heated so Dodger stood and pulled Maddi through to the bedroom. A couple of hours later they both fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - Emma&Leo. What do you think of the Jolly twins names?

This is for MorganByrne09 and everyone else who has voted/commented.

Hope you liked. Xo