Robbie And Maddi Have Been Kidnapped - The Aftermath

A/N - I Couldn't Wait Until Tomorrow Too Update So Here Youu Go :-D xx

NoOne could believe that there had been an explosion in the warehouse, Sandy stood there shocked her two babies were in there, Rick was speechless, he had caused this, Joe knew he had to help his brother and sister so he ran into the building "JOE!" All Sandy could do was watch as her son ran into in a burning building to get his brother and sister out.

Joe couldn't see where he was going the room was dark "Maddi! Robbie!" "JOE!" When he heard Maddi's voice he let out a sigh of relief "where are you?" "I don't know" "keep talking, I'll follow your voice, is Robbie okay?" "I don't know, I can't see him" Joe sighed "Mads I can hear your voice getting closer". It took another 5minutes for Joe too find Maddi, when he saw her he noticed a few cuts on her face "you alright?" Maddi shook her head "no my leg is seriously hurting" "okay, I'll get you out of here and then I need to find Robbie".

Sandy was watching helpless as she couldn't see Joe and the building looked unstable, turning to Rick she was angry "I swear if they don't come out of there alive I will do everything I can to keep Jason away from you" "Sandy I didn't know he was gonna do something like this" Sandy scoffed "you should have gave him the money you owe him and then my kids wouldn't be in there now" "I know".

Joe was having a hard time finding the way out so he could get Maddi back to their Mum and help Robbie. It took 10minutes until he saw the door and let out a sigh of relief.

Sandy knew the building could collapse at any time and she desperatly wanted Joe, Robbie and Maddi out before that happened but that didn't seem possible as Joe went in 20minutes ago and hadn't come out yet. The police were outside waiting for the fire service to go and rescue survivors.

Joe had gotten Maddi out the building and he was taking her over to their Mum "Maddi!" Sandy turned and saw her baby girl with cuts all over her face "come here darling" Sandy took Maddi into her arms "are you alright darling?" Maddi shook her head "I think my leg is broken" "we'll get that sorted" Maddi turned to Rick and stood up "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'RE THE WORST PARENT IN THE WORLD!!" Rick looked sad "I never thought he would do this" Joe had run back in the building to find Robbie so had no idea that Maddi was kicking off at Rick "Maddi, I'm sorry" "shove your apology up your ass! I hate you, I was wrong, you and Sienna are perfect together!" "Just go Rick" "not until I know Robbie's alright" Maddi got mad again "alright, ALRIGHT! HE'S BEEN IN AN EXPLOSION! He's not gonna be alright" Sandy knew Maddi was close to having a break down and she had to calm her down before it got out of control.

Joe had found Robbie but he was unconcious and had to get him out before the building collapsed.

Robbie had felt himself being moved so opened his eyes "what's happening?" "You've been in an explosion, we need to get out before the building collapses" "where's Maddi?" "She's safe I got her out" Robbie nodded "come on".

Sandy saw Joe approaching with Robbie in his arms "is he alright?" Joe nodded "concussion" Maddi smiled "I don't know how, he's not got much brains" Sandy grinned at Maddi's joke but knew this was how she dealt with traumatic things getting angry and then making jokes. Maddi couldn't believe in less then a month she had broken an arm and possibly a leg.

Arriving at the hospital, Maddi's leg was put in plaster cast and crutches, Robbie had to be checked over as he was unconcious for a short time but Maddi was right he had concussion and broken ribs.

A/N - Please, Watch This On Utube Its Bloody Hilarious. - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1By8t4LShaE

Next Chapter - Maddi Loses It X