Talent Show - Part One

A/N - This Is Gonna Be In Two Parts This One Is Auditions And The Next One Is The Actual Talent Show So I Don't Own Any Of The Songs In This Or The Next Chapter :-) X

A/N 2 - Maddi's Back In School In This Chapter

Maddi was freaking out, she was doing the school talent show with Andrew and Holly, since he had joined Hollyoaks High he had become quite close with Holly but they had to audition first "what song are we gonna do for the audition?" Maddi shrugged "how about 'Don't Stop Believin'?" Maddi grinned "yeah" Holly and Andrew high-fived "I am petrified" Maddi laughed "remember my birthday party" Holly laughed "I don't know what was more intresting us singing or your brothers kicking your Dad out" Maddi laughed "I know, my Dad has been Okay lately" Holly nodded "yeah, has Andrew met your dad?" Maddi nodded "said he was fit" Holly burst out laughing "its not bloody funny, its my Dad" Holly was still laughing when Mr.Blake came over "glad to see you're back Maddi" Maddi smiled at him "what time are the auditions for the talent show?" Patrick smiled "lunchtime, you auditioning?" Maddi nodded "yeah, me Holly and Andrew are" Patrick nodded.

It was now lunchtime and Maddi was freaking out "Maddi, you're gonna be okay, its not as if your family are watching today" Maddi agreed Holly had a point Andrew came over to them "we're on next" Maddi paled again "bugger" Andrew grinned.

Patrick thought the last audition was awful "next" Maddi, Holly and Andrew got on stage Patrick smiled "what are you going to be doing?" "Singing" Patrick inwardly groaned "what song?" Maddi smiled "don't stop believin" Patrick nodded "off you go"

((Song Begins))

(Andrew)

Just a small town girl

Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train

Goin' anywhere

(Maddi)

Just a city boy

Born and raised in South Detroit

He took the midnight train

Goin' anywhere

(Maddi)

A singer in a smokey room

(Holly)

The smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night

It goes on and on and on and on

(Maddi, Holly, Andrew)

Strangers waiting

Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching

In the night

Streetlight people

Livin' just to find emotion

Hidin' somewhere in the night

(Holly)

Workin' hard to get my fill

Everybody wants a thrill

Payin' anything to roll the dice

Just one more time

Some will win

Some will lose

Some were born to sing the blues

Oh, the movie never ends

It goes on and on and on and on

(Maddi, Holly, Andrew)

Strangers waiting

Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching

In the night

Streetlight people

Livin' just to find emotion

Hidin' somewhere in the night

[Instrumental interlude]

(Maddi, Holly, Andrew)

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that feelin'

Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'

Hold on

Streetlight people

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to that feelin'

Streetlight people

((Song Ends))

Patrick was shocked as he and Nancy applauded them "that was fantastic" they all grinned. "You're definatley in" Maddi grinned "when will the actual show be?" Nancy looked at them "we'll get back to you on that" Holly and Andrew nodded "Maddi? Can I have a word?" She nodded "listen I'm sorry about what happened with your Dad, we were both drunk" Maddi nodded "look I don't care, its in the past" Nancy smiled.

When Maddi got home there was noOne there she assumed her Mum and brothers were working, Maddi decided to visit her Dad, when she got there she saw Sienna leaving his flat "hi sweetheart, you looking for me?" Maddi looked confused but looked at her Dad "you slept with her? She tried to get me took off Mum" Rick looked at Sienna and glared "Rick, Sandy has to many children to look after, Maddi would be happier with me" Rick started laughing "you're having me on, this girl here is Sandy's favourite and mine, she won't be living with you now clear off" Sienna left "well I was gonna beg you for a maccies but I think I want Mum's cooking tonight, see ya" "Mads, I'll walk you back" she nodded.

When Rick and Maddi got back to the house they heard rowing Maddi frowned and entered when she saw Diane "what you doing here?" Diane turned to her "I need you to retract your statement, Finn's being bullied" Sandy looked pissed "she's doing nothing your son deserves that" Diane turned back to Sandy "he was led astray by your Robbie" Sandy rolled her eyes "oh yeah so Robbie told him to rape his little sister did he? Get out Diane and don't come round here again" Diane left but before she did she turned to Maddi "will you think about it?" Maddi thought for a second "nope" Diane walked out the house "where you been?" Maddi shrugged "at Dad's although next time I think I'll stay here" Joe looked at her "why?" Maddi smirked "he slept with physco Sienna" Joe Ziggy and Jason burst out laughing "well they make a nice couple" Maddi was gone she was holding her sides as they were hurting as she was laughing hard.

A/N - Sorry Its Short X

Next Chapter - Talent Show - Part Two X