You Need Help

A/N - Hope You Like. Xoxo.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi had a feeling that Sienna was watching her and she also had a feeling that Sienna was jealous. That morning Maddi wasn't going out and was having a lazy day with Millie while everyone was out "right Millie, shall we watch the Lion King?" Millie smiled "take that as a yes" Millie giggled so Maddi placed Millie on the sofa and put the DVD on. While watching the DVD Maddi went to do a drink "mama?" Maddi smiled "I'll be back" Millie started crying which made Maddi sigh "Millie two seconds", Maddi walked back into the living room and saw Millie standing on the sofa "what you doing?" Millie turned and smiled "mama" Maddi grinned and sat back with Millie.

Maddi logged onto her facebook -

*Maddi 'Millie' Roscoe - Having A Nice Relaxing Day With My Little Princess #SoMuchLoveForMyBaby xoxo

She replied to a few messages and uploaded a few pictures and then logged off "Millie shall we go for some food?" Millie gave Maddi a cheeky grin "come on munchkin" Maddi puck her up and put her in the pushchair. Leaving the house she saw Sienna standing there "what do you want?" Sienna smiled "well now you and my brother are 'together' I thought I could get too know you" Maddi rolled her eyes "erm no" Sienna frowned "why not?" Maddi glared "in case you've forgotten, you became obsessed with me, tried too get me taken into care" Sienna sighed "I wasn't well then" Maddi raised her eyebrows "no Sienna stay away from me" Maddi walked past Sienna.

Maddi went into town and decided on Burger King. When she had finished she decided too buy Millie some toys "shall we get you something nice?" Millie gave her cheeky smile again. Entering the ToyShop Maddi went over to the toddler section "Millie do you want this?" Millie grinned so Maddi got the little baby pram.

Returning home Maddi noticed Sienna was there still "seriously you're here again?" Sienna smiled "I told you I'd like to get too know you" Maddi laughed "I'd rather watch paint dry" Sienna frowned "Maddi don't be like that" Maddi rolled her eyes "you need help. Its like you're obsessed with me" Maddi went to walk in the house when Sienna grabbed her hand "you're deluding yourself if you think Mark loves you, he's using you too make Maxine jealous" Maddi smirked "that's the thing you see, I'm an added bonus you know, not being related too him" Sienna frowned "what you on about?" Maddi rolled her eyes "everyone knows you fancy your own brother" Sienna looked at her "I have a child with Mark" Maddi sighed "what don't you get? He doesn't like you" "he's my brother we have an unconditional bond. Like you have with Millie" Maddi wasn't amused "look I'm going inside now so leave me alone".

Maddi sat with Millie and she put her little toy pram together "Millie shall we get you a baby?" Millie smiled so Maddi put her in the playpen while she went to fetch the doll for Millie's pram. When she came down she saw Millie standing up "mama" Maddi smiled "look" Millie grinned when Maddi got her out "go take your baba for a walk" Millie started walking round with the pram.

Sandy and the boys returned and heard Millie squealing "what's happened?" Maddi came into the hallway "you're back" Sandy smiled "yeah, where's Millie?" Just as Sandy spoke Millie came into the hallway with the pram "where did that come from?" Maddi grinned "I brought it for her" Sandy nodded "so you two had a nice day?" Maddi nodded "yeah, watched lion king" Sandy grinned.

Maddi put Millie to bed that night and went too sit with her mum "alright love?" Maddi smiled and nodded "we never get to do anything anymore" Sandy smiled "I know, how about we get Joe to look after Millie on saturday and we'll go into town?" Maddi nodded "yeah, I'm gonna go too bed now" Sandy kissed her daughter on her head "night love" "night mum". Maddi crawled into bed excited for Saturday with her mum.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - Hope You Likeed xoxo