Fraser Found Out

A/N - This Chapter Will Be Based On When Baby Katy Died :( & Maddi Finding Out, Fraser Also Won't Die Yet, I Know Who Will Kill Him In This Story X

Freddie had been called to the hospital baby Katy had became seriously ill, Freddie had tried to get hold of Sinead but she wasn't answering, he was about to phone her again when Lindsay came out "Lindsay?" She looked heartbroken "Katy, she died a few minutes ago" Freddie never thought he could feel this way about a baby that wasn't his but he cried like Lindsay had never seen him cry before "I need to tell Dianne" Freddie nodded he had to find Sinead but before he did he pulled Lindsay into his arms and kissed her.

Sinead arrived at the hospital determined to find her baby girl "Freddie, where's Katy can you take me to her" "I'm so sorry" "Freddie take me to Katy" "she died" Sinead paled "No this is Diane trying to keep me away from her" "Lindsay told me" "No No No No" Sinead then broke down crying " I wanna see her" Freddie nodded and asked Lindsay to take them "it will look like she's sleeping" Freddie saw Sinead and felt his heart break, they entered the room and saw Katy lying there Sinead went up to her " I'm sorry, you must have been so scared but you don't need to be now I'm here and I'm sorry I wasn't the last person you saw" Sinead couldn't bare it anymore and broke down again. Freddie knew he had to tell his family.

((PhoneCall))

Freddie - Mum"

Sandy - Freddie? What's wrong"

Freddie - its Katy, she died*

Sandy - what? How?

Freddie - there was toxins in her body, can you tell Maddi

Sandy - Yeah

((PhoneCall))

Sandy turned and looked at Maddi playing on the xbox wih Ziggy "can you turn that off please" Maddi looked at her Mum and saw she was upset "Mum what's wrong" Sandy sat on the sofa with Maddi "that was Freddie, Katy she died" Maddi looked shocked "what she's only 11months!" Maddi broke down and ran upstairs. While she was upstairs Fraser walked in "Sorry I'm late, traffic was murder" he saw Sandy looking emotional and heard Maddi crying "Sandy?" Ziggy turned to Fraser "Baby Katy died" Fraser felt guilty "Sinead was in an accident, she didn't get there in time to say bye" Fraser knew it was his fault but he wouldn't admit it.

Maddi logged onto her facebook

**RIP Baby Katy :'(**

She broke down again and looked at the photo of her, Sinead and Katy that was taken at Sinead and Freddie's wedding. She received a text message off Freddie

**Freddie - R U OK x**

**Maddi - No, I'm sorry x**

**Freddie - its OK, I'll be back soon**

Maddi went downstairs to her Mum and found her in the kitchen "Mum" Sandy turned and saw Maddi "come here darling" Maddi went into her Mum's arms "Freddie will be back soon" "I know he text me" Joe walked in and saw his Mum and sister in tears "what's happened?" "Katy died" Joe went silent "is Fred OK?" "He's coming back soon" he looked to Maddi and knew she thought Katy as her niece "Mads, are you alright" she just nodded "Maddi, go upstairs" Maddi didn't even argue she went "Mum?" Sandy shut the kitchen door "this is gonna set her back" Joe knew his Mum was right.

**Fraser Found Out**

"The Reason I nearly died was because of Fraser and Grace" Sandy paled and turned to Fraser "is that true?" "No" Joe then got out a little black book "he attempted to kill me because of this book" Sandy took the book off him and looked through it "Fraser, this is diisgusting" "its all Grace" Grace looked annoyed at that "Dad!" "Grace for once can you do as your told" Grace looked stunned and walked out. "I want you out now! You stay away from me and Maddi! The boys have more sense to stay away from you" Fraser was gutted he lost Sandy and Maddi he had little Rose Lomax he was going to get her away from Tiegan "I'm sorry" "I don't want your apologies, get out of my house" Maddi was sat on the stairs and she heard everything Fraser saw her sitting there "Maddi darling" Sandy came out the living room and saw Maddi sitting there "Maddi darling go in the living room to Joe" Maddi nodded and ran down to Joe "Zig keep her here, I wanna make sure Fraser doesn't give Mum any grief" Ziggy nodded and pulled his little sister to him "you alright Mads" she nodded "Yeah, I knew Fraser and Grace were too good to be true" Ziggy sadly smiled "we all dd" Sandy walked back in and smiled "chinese for dinner" Maddi looked and confused and turned to Ziggy "she finds out her husband is a criminal and she wants chinese?" Ziggy laughed " our Mums weird" "you think?".

A/N - Sorry its short, I Just Wanted Too Updatee, I am literally falling behind on Good Girl Or Bad Girl X