Sandy's Secret

A/N - this update won't be very long.

Let me know if you have any ideas.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Maddi had noticed something different about her Mum, she had been acting suspiciously happy. That morning Maddi was going into town with her Mum and Lindsey along with Millie, Ella, Jake and Liam. Once Ella was snuggled into her pushchair Maddi placed Millie on the buggyboard "Dodge, I'm off. Do you want anything?" Dodger smiled "no thanks, but er Ella needs nappies, she goes through a lot" Maddi grinned "she's a baby, she's bound to go through nappies" Dodger rolled his eyes "how can someone so small and cute make nasty smells?" Maddi laughed "I'm off".

Maddi met with her Mum and Lindsey outside the Bean "alright Mads?" Maddi smiled "never better" Sandy smiled and took Ella's pushchair from Maddi "yay Nanny push" Sandy kissed Millie's head "you been a good girl?" Millie nodded "yes" Sandy smiled "good".

While in town Maddi got the nappies that Ella needed "so Mum, what's got you grinning like a chessire cat these days?" Sandy looked at her daughter and smiled "it's nothing to do with you" Maddi rolled her eyes "Mum, everyone can see it, even my Dad can see it and I think he's jealous" Maddi was being honest, her Dad still loved her Mum "really? Fraser still loves me?" Maddi nodded "yeah, well he won't admit it" Sandy looked in thought  "Mads, I'm not getting back with your Dad" Maddi shrugged "I'm a big girl, I can handle my Mummy and Daddy being together" Sandy laughed "you're always gonna be my baby girl" Maddi nodded "okay, I'll always be your baby girl" Sandy grinned.

Joe could tell there was something up with his Mum so could Freddie, Ziggy and the twins. They had thought that she was seeing Fraser again, they had decided to grill Maddi about it "who's gonna text Maddi?" Joe sighed "I'll do it" Ziggy nodded and Joe text his sister -

Joe - What's going on with Mum and Fraser?

Maddi - I have no idea what ur going on about.

Joe - Mads, spill the beans.

Maddi - I have no idea what ur talking about.

Joe - You're not telling the truth, spill

Maddi - I have the right to remain silent and I'm choosing that right.

Joe sighed "Maddi's not spilling" Ziggy groaned "we need to know what's been going on" Joe nodded "yeah".

"Mum, the boys are questioning me about you" Sandy laughed "well you don't know anything" Maddi nodded "I know, why do I get questioned about it?" Lindsey laughed "they think she'll tell you that's why" Maddi rolled her eyes "well I don't like it, tell them to stop" Sandy nodded "oh I'll tell them alright" Maddi grinned "go groovy Granny" Sandy laughed "I'm not that old" Maddi shrugged "you're nearly fifty right?" Sandy groaned "Mads, you're not supposed to tell everyone" Maddi grinned "sorry".

Maddi returned to the boat and saw Dodger sunbathing "wow, you've done so much" Dodger looked up and grinned "been waiting for you" Maddi laughed "wow". A few hours later Maddi put Millie and Ella to bed and she went outside to Dodger "girls asleep?" Maddi nodded "yeah" Dodger pulled Maddi onto his lap and kissed her. Around an hour later they both went to bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N - If anyone has any dramatic ideas for this then let me know. I feel like there's been hardly any drama lately.

Hope you liked.

Bye for now. Xo