Getting To Maddi

Lindsay wanted back in the Roscoe house but she needed Maddi to be able to do so,she knew she couldn't speak to her when she was out because she would be with Sandy so she had to wait until Sandy, Joe and Ziggy were at work and when the twins were at school.

Sandy had just finished getting ready for work "Mads you gonna be okay?" Maddi nodded.

No soon as Sandy left the doorbell rung Maddi sighing went to answer when she saw her Dad she frowned "what are you doing here?" "Maddi, I want to apologise for everything" Maddi rolled her eyes "I really don't care" Rick knew Maddi wouldn't forgive him "Mads please" Maddi was gettin angry "look just go" she slammed the door in his face. As soon as she entered the living room, the door knocked "Go away" she got a shock when it wasn't her Dad but Lindsay "you're not meant to be here" she went to close the door but Lindsay stopped her "we need to talk" Maddi rolled her eyes "we don't". Lindsay had managed to get in the house "here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna tell Joe you want me to come back" Maddi glared "cause that's gonna happen isn't it" Lindsay knew Maddi wasn't playing ball "Maddi I need to be here, I need a home for my baby" Maddi laughed "go away" Lindsay had enough "look Mads help me or I'll tell you that your Mum don't really want you" Maddi paled "I don't believe you" before Lindsay could reply Joe had walked in "get out".

Joe waited for Lindsay to leave before turning to Maddi "why did you let her in?" Maddi looked annoyed "I didn't I tried to shut the door but she put her foot there!" Joe felt guilty for shouting at her "Maddi I'm sorry" Maddi however wasn't hearing it "I wanna go see Mum" Joe nodded and took her to see Sandy. Sandy had just finished with a patient when Maddi walked in "Maddi are you alright?" Maddi shook her head "what's happened?" "Joe shouted at me because Lindsay came round" Sandy looked to Joe who looked guilty.

Maddi spent the rest of the day at the hospital with Sandy as she didn't have anymore appointments "right you what do you say to splashing out on a pizza?" Maddi grinned "yeah". Sandy smiled "come on then" Maddi got up and her and Sandy went to order pizza.

When the boys got home they saw Maddi eating pizza "here Mum where's our pizza?" Sandy rolled her eyes "its in here" Jason and Robbie ran into the kitchen while Joe and Ziggy walked with speed Maddi rolled her eyes but grinned she loved her brothers.

A/N - Sorry Its Short Just Wanted Too Update For You! :-) X