I Love You.

A/N - N'awwh. I Need A Ship Name For Maddi&Dodger. Haa!

Massive Thanks Too Ezlovesfanfics For This Idea.

Hope You Like. Xoxo

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

Maddi had been spending a load of time with Harry and he got on great with her brothers but she always found herself thinking about Dodger. That morning Maddi woke and saw Millie trying to open the bedroom door "mama!" Maddi smiled "what?" Millie gave her glare "da" Maddi grinned and got out of bed to open the door for Millie and she toddled over to Joe's bedroom "Joe" Millie pouted when he didn't answer "he's not there Millie" Millie started crying "he my Joe" Maddi grinned "you can have your Joe" Millie walked towards the stairs "Millie no" Millie turned back to Maddi and pouted "mama?" Maddi sighed "come here" Millie walked over to Maddi who puck her up "shall we go and look for Joe?" Millie nodded so Maddi took her downstairs.

Millie wasn't a happy baby when she saw Joe wasn't there "mama! Joe" Maddi grinned "he's not here" Millie frowned and went towards the door "Joe!" Maddi sighed "Millie, Joe isn't here" Millie started crying just as Robbie came in "Joe?" Robbie puck her up "Joe's working" Millie gave Robbie her Roscoe Glare "I invented that look kiddo" Maddi walked into the hallway and saw Millie giving Robbie evil eyes "what you doing?" Millie looked at Maddi "Joe!" Maddi sighed "be a nice Millie and I'll take you too see him" Millie grinned "yay".

On the way to the garage Harry walked up to Maddi "alright?" Maddi smiled "hiya" Harry went to say hello to Millie but she glared at him "she's being grumpy today" Harry smiled "like her mummy then" Maddi laughed "yeah like her mummy" Millie was attempting to climb out of her pushchair "Millie, don't do that" Millie pouted "mama, Joe" Maddi groaned "you'll see him in two minutes" Millie grinned "yay".

When she got to the garage Millie squealed "Joe!" Joe came out from under the car "Mads, what you doing here?" Maddi grinned "Millie wanted to see you" Joe smiled and took Millie from the pushchair "what you doing?" Millie giggled "you" Maddi smiled "I should go" Joe handed his niece back to Maddi "see you later kiddo" Maddi smiled and walked off once she had strapped Millie back into the pushchair.

Maddi dropped Millie off with her mum and went too meet with Cleo, Harry and Holly "here she is" Maddi rolled her eyes "some of us have a child to look after" Harry grinned and gave Maddi a drink just as Dodger came over "Mads a word" Maddi followed Dodger over to by his van "what's up?" Dodger looked at her "what's going on between you and him?" Maddi grinned "jealous are we?" Dodger frowned "Mads, I love you" Maddi was shocked "what?" Dodger smirked "you heard" Maddi grinned and kissed him "let's go yours" Dodger nodded and took Maddi to the boat.

Arriving at the boat Maddi began undressing Dodger while kissing him "did you mean it?" Dodger smirked "course I did" Maddi grinned and kissed him again. A few hours later Maddi lay in bed with Dodger "I'm not convinced you meant it" Dodger smirked "I'll have to show you then" Maddi grinned "as much as I'd love too I probably should go home" Dodger sighed and kissed Maddi before she got out of bed getting dressed "see ya".

When she got home she took Millie from her mum and walked upstairs "Millie, we don't need your daddy we got Dodger" Millie giggled and Maddi stayed with Millie until she fell asleep. After having a shower Maddi got changed and went to bed falling asleep instantly.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

A/N - This Chapter Took Ages & I'm Still Not Convinced I Like It -_-

Next Chapter - This Week Sometime.

Hope You Liked

Bye For Now xoxo