Maddi's Back

Maddi had been at her Aunt's for three weeks Sandy had returned to the village a few days after she had took Maddi to her Aunt's and she was missing Maddi in a house with 5boys wasn't fun she didn't know when Maddi would be back but she hoped it was soon. Joe was missing his sister like mad and he knew his brothers were but he understood that she needed time to recover. When Rick found out about Maddi's rape he wanted to kill Finn but knowing it wouldn't help Maddi he left the O'connor's alone.

Diane was going to visit Finn in prison and to let him know that she didn't mean what she said and she would stand by him Tony and Sinead had both told her that Finn was guilty however she wouldn't hear a bad word against him.

Maddi had just returned to the village, but she didn't tell any of her family as she wanted to surprise them "Maddi" she turned and saw Holly and smiled "I didn't know you were coming back today" Maddi grinned "noone did, I wanted to surprise everyone" Holly smiled "missed you" "missed you too, I'm gonna go see my Mum but if you see any of my brothers don't let them know I'm back" Holly nodded "see you". Maddi was feeling happy with her appearance she had dyed her hair dark brown and put red on her tips, she arrived at the hospital and made her way to her Mum's office, knocking the door she waited until she heard "come in" she entered "Maddi" Sandy let out a smile "why didn't you tell me you were coming back?" "I wanted to surprise you" Sandy smiled "you did that" Sandy pulled Maddi into her arms "I've missed you" "I missed you too" Sandy looked at Maddi "your hair?" Maddi grinned "I felt like a change, forget what Finn did".

Jason was meeting Holly but he was missing Maddi heaps "hey Hol" Holly smiled she wanted to tell Jason but promised Maddi she wouldn't "you alright?" Jason nodded "yeah, just missing my sister" Holly smiled "she'll be back soon" "hopefully" Jason and Holly were walking round the village when Rick came over to them "Jason, when's Maddi back?" Jason shrugged "when she feels best" Rick nodded "I'm not gonna let her down anymore" Jason smiled "she won't be able to trust anyone for a while".

Sandy and Maddi had just got back home "you sure you're ready to be back so soon" Maddi nodded "I've been gone 3weeks, I'm sure I'll be okay" Sandy smiled "when are the boys coming back?" Sandy shrugged "about 6" Maddi nodded.

6O'clock came and the boys came in noisy as hell "Mum!" "In the living room" Joe entered and his face lit up when he saw Maddi "Mads!" Maddi grinned at the site of her brothers "hiya" all her brothers pulled her into hugs Robbie's was the biggest "I'm sorry I didn't know" "its okay" Robbie smiled "so what's for dinner?" Sandy smiled "whatever Maddi wants" "dominoes pizza" the boys grinned as that's what they wanted.

Rick had decided to pop round to find out when Maddi would be back he knocked on the door and Sandy answered "oh hi" Rick smiled "I just wanted to know when Maddi's back" "she came back this afternoon" "can I see her?" Sandy nodded "Maddi? Come here darling" Maddi went to her Mum "hiya sweetheart" Maddi smiled at her Dad "hi" Rick held his arms out for Maddi and she reluctantly gave him a hug Rick smiled "I'm never gonna let you down again" Maddi shook her head "I'm sick of hearing that, but this is your last chance" Rick nodded and Maddi went back inside.

A/N - Sorry Its Short But I Had No Idea's For This :/ X

Next Chapter I Don't Know What Too Do! :/