Ziggy And The Baby

A/N - This Is Based On Ziggy Babysitting Rose While Tegan's In The Hospital + I Hopee Youu Enjoy!! Xx

Maddi was sat in the living room on her own as everyone else was out so she was watching TV when she heard the front door open she frowned noOne was due back for another hour at least, walking into the hallway she saw Ziggy with Rose's pushchairs "Ziggy?" Ziggy grinned "Mads, how do you fancy earning 60quid" Maddi frowned "what for? And why have you got Rose?" "Tegan's had to go somewhere and Leela isn't talking to her I offered to have her" "riiiight, how does that earn me 60quid" "you can help me" "also known as you want me to do everything" Ziggy grinned again "come on, think about it" Maddi rolled her eyes "no chance I'm doing nappies" Ziggy smirked "deal".

When Sandy returned home from work she frowned when she saw a pushchair in the hallway, walking into the living room she saw Maddi playing with Rose "Maddi?" "It wasn't me it was Ziggy" Ziggy walked in with a bottle "Ziggy?" "I offered to babysit while Tegan is away" Sandy frowned "where's Tegan gone?" "Somewhere for uni" Sandy nodded "right" "Maddi grinned "Ziggy offered me 60quid too help him" Sandy turned to Ziggy "you bribed her to help you?" "No, I offered her money too help" Maddi smirked "I told him I aint doing nappies" Sandy laughed.

Maddi was having trouble sleeping again, she didn't know why but she had the dream about Freddie being shot, getting out of bed she walked downstairs and saw Ziggy sitting on the sofa with Rose "Ziggy?" "Mads, what you doing awake?" "Nightmare" Ziggy sadly smiled "come here munchkin" Maddi got on the sofa with her brother and Rose and fell asleep.

Sandy went to check on Maddi asleep and frowned when she noticed she wasn't there walking downstairs she saw Maddi, Ziggy and Rose asleep on the sofa so she got the sofa blanket and wrapped it over them, walking into the kitchen she heard. Robbie and Jason banging downstairs "you two be quiet" "why?" "Maddi and Ziggy are asleep in there" "why aint they in bed?" Sandy sighed "none of your business" Robbie rolled his eyes while Sandy started making breakfast.

Ziggy was walking Rose through the village when Leela walked up to him he smiled "Leela?" Leela glared "where's Tegan gone, I rang the uni up and she hasn't been sent away on some course" Ziggy frowned "I can't tell you" "right, so you're looking after Rose while Tegan has swanned off" "its not like that" "what is it then?" Ziggy sighed "her cancer's come back, she's in the hospital having treatment" Leela paled "what? Why didn't she tell me?" "You weren't talking to her" "she's my sister Ziggy, she should have told me, that's why she's left Rose with you" Ziggy nodded "listen, don't tell her I told you" Leela nodded and walked away.

Ziggy had just gotten home with Rose and saw Rick "Rick what you doing here?" "I need to see Maddi" "why?" Rick sighed "I wanna tell her that me and Sienna have split up" Ziggy frowned. "Maddi won't care" Maddi heard everything "Ziggy, I'll talk too him" Rick smiled and Ziggy went in the house with Rose.

When Ziggy had gone in the house Maddi turned to her dad "what do you want?" "I broke up with Sienna" Maddi rolled her eyes "you're telling me this because?" "I wanna be your dad again" Maddi's eyes watered at that "I can't trust you again, not after everything" "Mads, I'll do anything" Maddi was crying "its hard because I want my daddy back but I don't wanna get hurt again" Rick smiled "you won't". Sandy heard what Maddi said and felt sad Maddi had trust issue's and for her to trust Rick again would take a lot for her to even think about trusting him, opening the front door she saw Maddi's tears "Mads?" Maddi turned and received a hug from her mum as Rick walked off.

Sandy had taken Maddi back into the house and sat on the sofa with her "you okay darling?" Maddi shook her head "no, I wanna forgive him, he's my dad but he's hurt me so much" "I know love, but its your decision, don't let your brothers influence your choice" Maddi nodded "thanks mum, I love you" "love you too darling".

A/N - Hopee Youu Enjoyeed, Shall Maddi Forgive Rick Or Not!! XX