Mrs.Peyton

Maddi was dreading today, she was starting her home-schooling and she didn't want to her head was still hurting from when her Dad's friend attacked her "Maddi if you need anything then call me" Maddi nodded "what time is she coming?" As soon as Maddi said that the door knocked "I'll go" Maddi then went to answer the door and she saw her Dad "what do you want?" Rick frowned "Maddi I told him not to hurt you" Maddi rolled her eyes "yeah, well he did" Maddi was about to shut the door when she saw a woman "are you Maddi Roscoe?" Maddi nodded and Rick looked confused "who are you?" Maddi rolled her eyes again " she's my home- schooling teacher". Rick looked to Maddi "since when did you have home-schooling?" Maddi looked to him "you don't even care so why would you know" Rick thought she had a point "come in Mrs Peyton, Rick? Go away!" Maddi then proceded to shut the door in Rick's face.

Maddi was dying of boredom, this teacher was droning on about something and Maddi wasn't listening "Maddi are you listening?" "Yeah" Mrs.Peyton didn't look convinced "Maddi, Mr.Blake has gone to a lot of trouble to organise this" Maddi rolled her eyes "I know!" "Well then pay attention" Maddi nodded and gave a sarcastic smile.

Rick was looking for Sandy as he knew that Amanda Peyton wasn't a home tutor she was the wife of Nigel "Sandy" Sandy looked up to see Rick "what?" "You need to get home" Sandy stood "has something happened to Maddi?" Rick shook his head "the tutor she with, she's the wife of a criminal" Sandy paled "I need to see her" "I'll come with you" Sandy nodded and they went to help Maddi.

Amanda Peyton knew Rick had to pay for not paying her husband back so she was going to get to him by hurting his daughter she was eyeing up a knife that she was going to use however she had a shock when Maddi's mum walked in "Maddi? Are you alright" Maddi looked confused and nodded "bored but yeah I'm okay" Rick walked over to Amanda "I suggest you leave now!" Amanda wasn't happy that she had been found out "I suggest you follow me!" Rick nodded and left with Amanda "look I've told Nigel, I'll get him his money, just leave my kids out of this" Amanda reluctantly nodded "fine you've got 3weeks and then we won't go after your kids but you" Rick nodded.

Rick knew he had to leave Hollyoaks to protect Maddi, Robbie and Jason from Nigel and Amanda so he went to see Robbie. When he found him he was with Finn O'Connor "Rob a word" Robbie walked off with his Dad "what?" "I'm leaving" Robbie looked confused "why?" "Look I got Maddi hurt last week, and the people I owe money to will leave if I leave so I'm going" Robbie nodded "okay, doe Jase know?" Rick shook his head "you can tell him, and Maddi if she would care" Robbie nodded "are you gonna come back?" Rick shrugged "I don't know son" Rick then walked away.

Robbie got home and saw Maddi sitting on the stairs "Mads? Dads gone" Maddi looked up and shrugged "I'll survive" Robbie was getting angry "I'm getting fed up of this, he's gone to protect you and you don't even care" Maddi was also getting angry "protect me? He hasn't done that a day in his life! He shouldn't even be a Dad!" Robbie then hit her "show some respect" Joe had saw Robbie hit her "Robbie!" Sandy came out from the kitchen when she saaw Maddi with a bruise on her face "Mads what happened?" "Rob hit her" Sandy was angry "why?" "She was disrespecting Dad! He's left the village to protect us" Joe rolled his eyes "Rob, he's never been a Dad to you three" Robbie looked up to his Dad and hated people slagging him off "whatever" Robbie then walked up stairs and banged his door "Mads, let's get some ice on your face" Maddi went into the kitchen with Sandy and sat waiting for attack of the ice-cubes "we should have a whole freezer full of ice, for when my dear big brothers attack me" Sandy rolled her eyes at Maddi's sarcasm.

Joe went to go and speak to Robbie "you can't hit Maddi and get away with it" Robbie shrugged "look Joe, I know yous don't like him but he's my Dad" "I know Rob but Maddi's right he hasn't been there for you three". Sandy entered the room "Robbie you're grounded" "what for?" Sandy looked annoyed "you hit Maddi!" Robbie rolled his eyes "she was asking for it!" Sandy was getting angry "right well that makes everything okay" Robbie stood his ground "I'm not being grounded for defending my Dad" Joe rolled his eyes "he's Maddi and Jase's Dad aswell, they don't want him here" Jason had entered and agreed with Joe "sorry Rob, he's never cared for us, he nearly killed Maddi when she was 3".

Maddi was sat in her room practicing a song she heard when Ziggy walked in "I had to see the shiner" Maddi grinned "it'll be you, Joe and Jason who hit me next" Ziggy laughed "never munchkin" Maddi rolled her eyes "stop calling me munchkin".

A/n - I'm Literally Behind On My Other Stories, If Anyone Has Idea's For Them Then Comment Below, You'll Get Credit And The Chapter Dedicated To You But Make Sure You Tell Me The Name Of The Story :-) Xxx