P.C Roscoe And Handcuffs

Maddi had been anxious about letting Ella and Millie out her sight as she was scared that someone would take them. Dodger was growing concerned about it as she kept all doors locked. Sandy had told him that if Maddi got worse then to call her straight away.

Jason was now a police officer. The Roscoe boys had all taken the mick out of him. Maddi however found it good. She had said she was glad one of her brothers didn't want to be a thug. Emma and Leo were growing up so quick. Ella was crawling so Dodger baby proofed the boat.

"Mads, where's the nappies?" Dodger asked. Maddi came out the bedroom and smiled.

"Where they're always kept," Maddi replied. Dodger grinned and kissed her.

"I knew that. I was testing you," Dodger said. Maddi rolled her eyes.

"Course you were," Maddi said.

Jason was anxious about starting at the Police Station. Holly had told him that he looked handsome in his uniform. Emma giggled all the time. Leo cried all the time.

Maddi reluctantly was taking Ella and Millie out for a walk with Dodger. "Mads I promise that no one will get near our little angels," Dodger said. Maddi smiled and kissed him before she got Millie's shoes on.

On the walk Maddi saw her mum with a mystery guy. "Who's that?" Dodger asked. Maddi shrugged.

"I don't have a clue. I've never seen him before," Maddi replied. Millie was getting bored so she sat down.

"Nana!" Millie yelled. Sandy looked over to see Maddi standing there with Dodger and her girls. She walked over to them.

"Alright love?" Sandy asked. Maddi smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine," Maddi replied. Sandy hugged her daughter.

"JASON!" Millie yelled. Maddi looked over to see her brother.

"Looking good P.C Roscoe," Maddi said. Jason laughed and hugged Maddi.

"Thanks Mads. Have you seen Holly? She was taking the twins out," Jason asked. Maddi shook her head

"Not since yesterday. Is everything okay?" Maddi asked. Jason nodded.

"Yeah, they're great. I love having the twins. They're amazing," Jason said. Maddi grinned and cuddled Jason

"You've gone soppy," Maddi told him. Jason laughed.

"Don't make me arrest you," Jason joked. Maddi grinned

"You wouldn't," Maddi replied.

Maddi and Dodger returned to the boat. "I can picture you in handcuffs. Quite fit," Dodger said. Maddi laughed and she winked.

"Such a shame that I won't do anything that would result in handcuffs," Maddi replied. Dodger pouted.

"Come on. It would be a good sight," Dodger told her. Maddi laughed.

"You would like that sight," Maddi said. Dodger walked over and pushed her against the door.

"I wanna have you so bad," Dodger said. Maddi smirked.

"Maybe," Maddi replied.

Jason returned to the flat he had with Holly and the twins. "Alright Hol?" Jason asked. Holly smiled.

"Emma's been sitting waiting for you," Holly said.

Jason grinned and puck Emma up. Leo was a mummy's boy. Emma obviously was a daddy's girl. Jason was only at the flat for a short time before he was due back at work. After tucking Emma and Leo into bed he left after kissing Holly.

Millie and Ella were in bed and Maddi was lying with Dodger on the sofa. "Mads, have you had any second thoughts about the handcuffs?" Dodger asked. Maddi rolled her eyes.

"The answer is no, maybe I'd use them on you," Maddi replied. Dodger grinned.

"I'd love that," Dodger said. Maddi rolled her eyes again

"You would. You love..." Maddi couldn't finish as Dodger planted his lips onto hers in a passionate embrace. Maddi stood from the sofa and pulled Dodger to the bedroom.

A couple of hours later Maddi and Dodger fell asleep. Deep down they knew they're happiness wouldn't last long.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N ~ I was thinking of writing a short spin off to this book. It wouldn't be very long.

Let me know what you think.

#StayStrong.

Xoxo