Maddi Tells Ziggy

Maddi had enough! She was telling Ziggy about Freddie and Lindsay "Mum where's Ziggy?" "He's at the Garage with Freddie" "Oh if he's there forget it" "Mads he said he was sorry" "he shouldn't have hit me" Sandy knew it took a lot for Maddi to forgive but before she could say anything Freddie walked in "Mads, Ziggy wants you at the garage" Maddi rushed out "why she in a hurry?" "She doesn't want to be by you" "I've said I was sorry" Sandy rolled her eyes.

Maddi arrived at the garage "you wanted me?" "Yeah, wanna help your big bro out?" Maddi grinned "I'm not allowed to mess with cars and if Mum found out" "I won't tell if you won't" "Only one" Ziggy grinned "that's my girl" "Ziggy I need you tell Mum something" "What you aint got a fella have you?" Maddi shook her head "Its Freddie and Lindsay" "what about them?" "They're having an affair" Ziggy looked shocked at what Maddi said

"Mads you gotta tell Mum" "Ziggy can you do it" Ziggy looked at his sister and agreed. After another 2 cars had been fixed Ziggy and Maddi decided to tell Sandy.

"Mum! Where are you?" " In the kitchen" "come on munchkin" Sandy turned and looked at Maddi "Maddi? What happened" "we need to tell you something" "what?" "Freddie and Lindsay are having an affair" Sandy looked mortified "who told you that?" "I did" Sandy turned to her daughter "Mads why would you say that?" "I heard them talking about it and then I saw them kissing! I'm not lying Mum" Sandy knew Maddi wouldn't lie "OK, Ziggy take her out" Ziggy nodded "come on kiddo". Once Ziggy had gotten Maddi out Sandy went to the bottom of the stairs "Freddie! Down here now!" Freddi came running "what?" "How long you been sleeping with Lindsay and don't lie because I know everything" Freddie couldn't believe Maddi grassed him up " Maddi tell you did she?" "No, I heard everything you said to each other" Freddie paled "Mum I'm sorry" "seem to be saying that a lot lately haven't you" "what xan I say?" "That it was a mistake? You didn't mean it? You regret it?" "I don't though" Sandy looked disgusted "Freddie she's your brother's fiance" "in case you hadn't noticed Joe aint here" "Yes because he's gone away, Fraser told me everything" Freddie couldn't believe Fraser had lied so easy "when did Fraser tell you this?" "When Maddi got upset thinking that Joe had been killed" Freddie was stunned why didn't he think to say that with Maddi "do you know where Joe has gone?" "Costa Rica apparently" "nice" "look Freddie I'd tell Joe about you and Lindsay soon, he'll only flip if you don't" "I know Mum I will when he comes back" Sandy smiled "Where's Ziggy and Maddi?" "Ziggy's taken her out for a bit, I best call him tell him to bring her back" while Sandy was on the phone to Ziggy Freddie ran upstairs to Lindsay "Mum knows, she heard what we said to Maddi" Lindsay was freaking "why has it taken this long for her to say something?" " I don't know Linds" "look Mum won't say anything" "she will we threatened Maddi!" "Maddi won't say nothing about that" "get real Fred she heard!".

Ziggy and Maddi had just got to the Dog "hello Ziggy, Maddi" "hi Jack" "what can I get you?" "Pint of lager and a coke with lemon and ice please" "coming right up" Ziggy saw a girl he liked so left Maddi so he could go flirt. Maddi decided to go home, when she got there she saw Fraser was there "Hi" "hiya love, where's Ziggy?" "He's off flirting" "he left you to go flirting" "Mum don't panic I've lost Maddi" Ziggy came rushing in "you haven't she's here" Ziggy turned to see Maddi "why did you run off like that?" "I didn't want to se you flirt" Ziggy couldn't believe Maddi had dobbed him in "Mads" Maddi grinned "love you Zigmouth"